GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuner - Hardly used

partiesforum

Just a friendly reminder from your golfmk7 staff. If you send money via western union you may be opened for a scam. Always Research payment options and do what you feel is best.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Exactly. Thats why i prefer more local or using escrow if you want to use PayPal.

There is enough buyers protection but no sellers. So if you want to use PayPal, you better he a well recognized member. Not someome who joined 2 days ago with 0 posts.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

airjor13

Ready to race!
No just protection from somepne who joined 2 days ago and randomly messages me first thing and doesnt want to use escrow for protection of you and I.

Okay buddy, some goes for me thinking you won't un-marry your AP and sell it for cheap to screw someone out of $500. I might have joined 2 days ago, but I have dealt enough on forum classifieds to know the type of people that make no effort to sell the item and wonder why their shit is unsold or run into issues like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

partiesforum

Okay buddy, some goes for me thinking you won't un-marry your AP and sell it for cheap to screw someone out of $500. I might have joined 2 days ago, but I have dealt enough on forum classifieds to know the type of people that make no effort to sell the item and wonder why their shit is unsold or run into issues like this.

I'm sure you have dealt with enough classifieds joining only 2 days ago. Hence we use escrow services. Plus, Ill be making sure of taking proof of the COBB being shipped unmarried. So you have a good day with buying it from somewhere else. Thanks!

airjor13

Ready to race!
I'm sure you have dealt with enough classifieds joining only 2 days ago. Hence we use escrow services. Plus, Ill be making sure of taking proof of the COBB being shipped unmarried. So you have a good day with buying it from somewhere else. Thanks!

Yes because MK7 is the only forum in the world... But logic to you is, hey I have item for sale, I want money for it, but when someone offers asking price, not a low ball and asks for a reasonable thing like a picture of AP unmarried, I refuse to answer potential buyers PM for where they can send money to. No, but I prefers to use escrow for a $500 item... and the round it out with how the only reason I don't want to sell to buyer is because they joined 2 days ago.. GLWS

partiesforum

Yes because MK7 is the only forum in the world... But logic to you is, hey I have item for sale, I want money for it, but when someone offers asking price, not a low ball and asks for a reasonable thing like a picture of AP unmarried, I refuse to answer potential buyers PM for where they can send money to. No, but I prefers to use escrow for a $500 item... and the round it out with how the only reason I don't want to sell to buyer is because they joined 2 days ago.. GLWS

Yes i refused to answer your PM because you joined and without any post, directly messaged me willing to buy it without even trying to ask if I can lower the price like a normal person. But yeah, sure I must be wrong for trying to protect myself from scammers. Thanks

airjor13

Ready to race!
Also, if you want to look more like an established member that knows what he is doing on a forum, take pictures of the F/S item with a note marked with your handle, email address and date to give buyers an idea that you are actually presenting the item as current... you know like on every other forum that has decent moderation that requires it for a classifieds posting.

airjor13

Ready to race!
Yes i refused to answer your PM because you joined and without any post, directly messaged me willing to buy it without even trying to ask if I can lower the price like a normal person. But yeah, sure I must be wrong for trying to protect myself from scammers. Thanks

Holy shit lol, I am so sorry for NOT lowballing you and give you YOUR asking price of $500 on an $650 new item, which I thought was reasonable.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Holy pissing match, you guys just need to get over it. To be honest I would try dealing with PayPal. If someone sends you the funds you have the money in your account so you can be assured it's yours where as the buyer has to trust the seller more. I have dealt with PayPal on many forums and eBay for years and it has never steered me wrong. I have no idea how to even do anything with escrow.....seems fishy.

airjor13

Ready to race!
Holy pissing match, you guys just need to get over it. To be honest I would try dealing with PayPal. If someone sends you the funds you have the money in your account so you can be assured it's yours where as the buyer has to trust the seller more. I have dealt with PayPal on many forums and eBay for years and it has never steered me wrong. I have no idea how to even do anything with escrow.....seems fishy.

People use escrow to hold settlement money, like closing on a house or a large financial transaction with multiple parties involved, not for $500 accessport. Third party escrow fees are not insignificant, more than the 3% or whatever Paypal fees.

partiesforum

People use escrow to hold settlement money, like closing on a house or a large financial transaction with multiple parties involved, not for $500 accessport. Third party escrow fees are not insignificant, more than the 3% or whatever Paypal fees.

Escrpw is used lot more than just houses. The fees is $25 that ill ve paying. Im not selling it to you. End of discussion. Now go about buying it from cobbs website using paypal.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
It's a for sale thread. If you don't like the terms, move on.

airjor13

Ready to race!
Escrpw is used lot more than just houses. The fees is $25 that ill ve paying. Im not selling it to you. End of discussion. Now go about buying it from cobbs website using paypal.

Oh yea right I forgot to lowball you my bad lol.

cornercarver

Passed Driver's Ed
Partisfourm, it is typical for members selling items to post photos of the item with their username, date, and forum domain (golfmk7). This often reduces the some of the nerves buyers have when thinking of purchasing an item from a forum member.

airjor13

Ready to race!
It's a for sale thread. If you don't like the terms, move on.

You right, but one last thing, he is giving up on his car and wants to sell the AP, but... would trade for downpipe exhaust, logic is sound.

partiesforum

You right, but one last thing, he is giving up on his car and wants to sell the AP, but... would trade for downpipe exhaust, logic is sound.
Dude just shut the fuck up. Ill do what I want. If you don't like, leave. I'm not selling it to you and no one is interested in you being Sherlock Holmes so jist shut up, and move on.