GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

comingabriel

Ready to race!
Has anyone confirmed the fix? How many people with dual fog harnesses it work for? Like after doing the "new fix"coding and the removal of lampendefktposition=00 is changed back to 23? Did that "first fix" coding need to get set back to its original setting? I was not given a fix by Jeremy, he probably hates me, but my intentions were good, and to help more than one person, the many. If this works on my car, and and a legit coding I will thank him. I was told it doesn't look like a proper coding value, but?

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
Has anyone confirmed the fix? How many people with dual fog harnesses it work for? Like after doing the "new fix"coding and the removal of lampendefktposition=00 is changed back to 23? Did that "first fix" coding need to get set back to its original setting? I was not given a fix by Jeremy, he probably hates me, but my intentions were good, and to help more than one person, the many. If this works on my car, and and a legit coding I will thank him. I was told it doesn't look like a proper coding value, but?

DaRock1459 did.

Maybe you should do some self reflection. You threw the guy under the bus multiple times after he tried to help and explain whats going on to you.

"but my intentions were good, and to help more than one person, the many". If lashing out and soapboxing on a (non-)issue that many of us are okay with, and to blame harness makers is considered good intentions then.... yeah, you did it bud.

"I was told it doesn't look like a proper coding value, but?", you're still implying that his fix is somehow a cheat and wrong, so no wonder he doesn't want to reach out to you.

Heck I'm still waiting for your apology for implying that I'm also selling a "fake harness".

ec2k1gt

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
17 Onyx White Golf R
I just received my harness from Jeremy yesterday, the craftsmanship is on point! It honestly looks like something that was produced at the factory, worth every penny!

comingabriel

Ready to race!
DaRock1459 did.

Maybe you should do some self reflection. You threw the guy under the bus multiple times after he tried to help and explain whats going on to you.

"but my intentions were good, and to help more than one person, the many". If lashing out and soapboxing on a (non-)issue that many of us are okay with, and to blame harness makers is considered good intentions then.... yeah, you did it bud.

"I was told it doesn't look like a proper coding value, but?", you're still implying that his fix is somehow a cheat and wrong, so no wonder he doesn't want to reach out to you.

Heck I'm still waiting for your apology for implying that I'm also selling a "fake harness".

I did not say you sold a fake harness, thanks for implying indirectly that the other dude has sold me one, nice to know. You accused me of saying u and him are one of the same guy.

"IF" this is a solid fix, then I should be thanked for pushing a problem to be corrected for the many.

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion
I did not say you sold a fake harness, thanks for implying indirectly that the other dude has sold me one, nice to know. You accused me of saying u and him are one of the same guy.

"IF" this is a solid fix, then I should be thanked for pushing a problem to be corrected for the many.

What are quotation marks even?

Also:

You accusing someone of selling a fake harness>you accusing me being the same person>you accusing me of selling a fake harness.

What is logic even?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
he probably hates me, but my intentions were good

We all hate you [emoji4]

Lol I'm kidding

I hope that you can fix your issue but keep in mind that Jbale does not make a living doing this and he is in more to contribute to the community more than making a buck.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nono0044

Drag Racing Champion

kingkhan

Ready to race!
I have a question.

For the MK7.5 refresh, are the tail lights the same in Canada/US as Europe? If so, I think i can wait for some cars to start getting wrecked before jumping the gun on these.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
The NAR tail lights will be the low-line non-dynamic LED tail lights that RoW Golfs get. The exception is that the amber blinker on RoW will be red here.

See the first youtube link on the first post to see an example of the low-line. Or check out the VW Canada site because they've had the facelift available for weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

kingkhan

Ready to race!
The NAR tail lights will be the low-line non-dynamic LED tail lights that RoW Golfs get. The exception is that the amber blinker on RoW will be red here.

See the first youtube link on the first post to see an example of the low-line. Or check out the VW Canada site because they've had the facelift available for weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Thanks,

Pretty lame how we don't even get the amber signals.

I'm hoping the tail lights get cheaper over time, but by the looks of the original LED tails, that doesn't seem to be happening

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks,

Pretty lame how we don't even get the amber signals.

I'm hoping the tail lights get cheaper over time, but by the looks of the original LED tails, that doesn't seem to be happening

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

They have been cheaper than the original LED tails since day 1.........