GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I got mine for $574.10 shipped a couple weeks ago, I'm assuming the fluctuation is due to exchange rates of USD vs whatever they use vs wherever they buy from.
Would have to be as i and several others paid $581 shipped back in march. Exchange should be the euro i believe but its weakened since then, 1.03 ish to .85 now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Got mine for $584. So not too bad.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Cars245 shipping is roughly $80

Mine was shipped for $45 USD when I ordered at the beginning of July

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

njswider

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R

I went with both non-fogs. I’m probably the 18th guy to say this but cars245’s packaging is out of this world in a good way. I have enough bubble wrap and filler to start my own shipping company. Now just need my harness!

Last edited:

Jersh1

I got mine for $574.10 shipped a couple weeks ago, I'm assuming the fluctuation is due to exchange rates of USD vs whatever they use vs wherever they buy from.

Nice, I'll hold off until you hear back. $100 isn't going to kill me but it's nice to save a little to put towards the harness.

They told my 572.99. Asked if they can do 550 waiting on response :).

Would have to be as i and several others paid $581 shipped back in march. Exchange should be the euro i believe but its weakened since then, 1.03 ish to .85 now

And I was wondering if that was the cause. I feel like this mod isn't so popular that they're charging a premium for parts already.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a GTI with 7.5 taillights on my way home from work today. They look way better in person than on the forums! I retract my "JDM" statement fully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk