GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1 software flash

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Got it. Still debating what to do. Honestly pleased with the 220 for around town. Can only imagine Post-tune. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running my stage 2 R for groceries is super quick now

Puts good use to that 4 motion now lol

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Ya but those gti are very quick once tuned, but have trouble laying the rubber down till after second gear very good at the roll though

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I don't have a GTI [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Sorry on my tap a talk doesn't show your signature just checked you driving a golf,I was assuming it was gti lol

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
1.8T

Was just checking the Uni site that a decent jump in power for stage 1 with 72 hp and 88 tq going to make it a sleeper forsure

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Meaning once you tune people will not be able to tell that you are running more hp

Your car will be faster speed governor will be taken off and no one will know

You know a wolf in sheeps clothing it's in disguise lol

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
No problem all good
When and if you do this I recommend that you get a 034 Motorsport dog bone insert to start off and engine mount as well keeps the wheel hop Down considerably

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Wheel hop is when your car will shake violently from the front tires hopping up and down very bad can break a lot of things
Without dog bone and engine mounts this can happen and when and if it does you will know
This is not to say once you've done this that it won't happen just minimizes the chance of it happening
I still get it here and there usually if the surface is a little damp
400hp in this little car is a lot to handle
Hope that makes sense