Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

railroader

Autocross Newbie

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Looks good. might be able to do 22 at 5k. feel faster?
It's funny 2nd gear felt a bit stronger but not 3rd or 4th

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Time for an is38.
Have one just waiting for 1 part to come I. The mail from Bosnia lol......hope it shows up

wave

Ready to race!
I've used my kindle fire. Works great

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How, exactly, do you connect your kindle fire to the JB4 via the USB data cable? and how does the Berger Tuning app run on a non-Windows tablet?

Not saying I doubt you, but if you tune the car with a Fire, please enlighten us as to how it's done.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
How, exactly, do you connect your kindle fire to the JB4 via the USB data cable? and how does the Berger Tuning app run on a non-Windows tablet?

Not saying I doubt you, but if you tune the car with a Fire, please enlighten us as to how it's done.
The jb4 app runs fine on android I run it on my phone and other tablets. You can get a usb to micro usb so you can plug it into a phone or tablet

aedwin191

Passed Driver's Ed
JB4 connection issues

So I need some help.

I just updated the firmware on my Jb4, which was a total pain because the upload failed a million times. However finally it went through, but now it won't connect to my JB4. I plug in the USB, open the software on my laptop, and press connect, but the connection bar just flashes red really quickly and continues to stay disconnected. Anybody have experience with this or know what to do to get connection?

B00STED1

Ready to race!
So I need some help.

I just updated the firmware on my Jb4, which was a total pain because the upload failed a million times. However finally it went through, but now it won't connect to my JB4. I plug in the USB, open the software on my laptop, and press connect, but the connection bar just flashes red really quickly and continues to stay disconnected. Anybody have experience with this or know what to do to get connection?
Just throwing this out there but is the COM port the correct one in the settings for the JB4 program?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
So I need some help.

Did you flash the correct firmware? Should have been from the 3rd post in this thread.

http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50428

mursepaolo

Ready to race!
How are you guys running your logs? 3rd gear, WOT, to redline?