GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CLOUT's MK7 GTI Sport

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I am so sorry, the important part is that everyone is ok. I hope you can recover with an even better vehicle.

CLOUT

Ready to race!

CLOUT

Ready to race!
Update:

My Insurance Adjuster has deemed it a total loss. It’s being towed off on friday morning. Will try to remove everything that is salvagable and doesnt look like it took an impact. Stay tuned for the for sale thread, southern cali locals will have priority for the biggest parts. I’ll let you know what I come back with.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Update:

My Insurance Adjuster has deemed it a total loss. It’s being towed off on friday morning. Will try to remove everything that is salvagable and doesnt look like it took an impact. Stay tuned for the for sale thread, southern cali locals will have priority for the biggest parts. I’ll let you know what I come back with.
What you planning on replacing the gti with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

CLOUT

Ready to race!
What you planning on replacing the gti with?

After going through that crash, and even after seeing how well the golf did, I still feel inclined to get bigger vehicle especially transporting my two young ones around.

Looking at Toyota TRD Pro 4rnr/Taco’s, and other one would be Volvo V90 / Cross Country. Reasons for Volvo would be the obvious safety standards they have, and I also love how the V90 looks, have a soft spot for wagons. Reasons for the TRD Pro’s, love the reliability and offroad prowess of the pro models. Would lease the Volvo V90 and a TRD Pro would be a buy.

Still planning on a weekend ride, have been looking at older Porsches aircooled 964 or 993 for years, but with the prices through the roof on anything Porsche don’t know for sure.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear man! That’s a very unfortunate situation to be in.

May I ask where you go your headlight film for the side markers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
After going through that crash, and even after seeing how well the golf did, I still feel inclined to get bigger vehicle especially transporting my two young ones around.

Looking at Toyota TRD Pro 4rnr/Taco’s, and other one would be Volvo V90 / Cross Country. Reasons for Volvo would be the obvious safety standards they have, and I also love how the V90 looks, have a soft spot for wagons. Reasons for the TRD Pro’s, love the reliability and offroad prowess of the pro models. Would lease the Volvo V90 and a TRD Pro would be a buy.

Still planning on a weekend ride, have been looking at older Porsches aircooled 964 or 993 for years, but with the prices through the roof on anything Porsche don’t know for sure.

Shame that there's only 3 color options for the 4Runner TRD Pro, the 'Cement' color looked great. Saw one some time ago, think it was a 2017? or maybe 2016.

As for a weekend car, there's always the 987.2 Cayman :)

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

I like where you head is at. Good luck and post a pic of the replacement. I vote wagon!

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
This by far was one of my favorite builds! Best of luck whichever direction you go with for your next car. Glad that you're alright, and a huge blessing your little ones weren't with you! Cheers brother!