GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

adefendo1

Ready to race!
New shoes put on...[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Those look good. Specs? What are you lowered on? Thought about spacers?

Thanks[emoji106] Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 18x8 ET45 fitted w Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Position sized 235/40/18. Car is lowered on H&R Sport Springs and Bilstein B8's struts all the way around w the Audi TT pads in the rear.

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Nice. Glad to see someone with these. Don't see these much.

Thanks, really wanted something a little different and these came in a lot cheaper than the VWR Cup Edition Wheels (same wheels by the way, TD makes them for VWR) and I actually like the Team Dynamics stamped in the lip

Zacr811

Ready to race!

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Sweet!

Welcome to the IS38 GIAC club. lol

My IS38, which cleared US customs 6 days ago, and now appears to be wandering aimlessly between NYC and DC (grrrrrrr) should HOPEFULLY be here any day now. How are you all liking GIAC? I really need to make a decision soon on Cobb/pro-tune, APR, or GIAC.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
My IS38, which cleared US customs 6 days ago, and now appears to be wandering aimlessly between NYC and DC (grrrrrrr) should HOPEFULLY be here any day now. How are you all liking GIAC? I really need to make a decision soon on Cobb/pro-tune, APR, or GIAC.
Giac is great so far. Pulls hard and is very smooth and consistent. They don't use a ton of boost but have a crazy amount of timing. More so with the race file which I like a lot. It's different than other OTS tunes in that sense.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk