GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
So I tried to purchase credits through obdeleven and the credits did not go through. I got a receipt but no credits. WTF man.[emoji52]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Go on the chat section of the APP, they are very good at sorting problems out very quickly.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I have the factory switch from DAP that only has the rear fog position.

I followed the directions that Don gave me on the OBDeleven site,

http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/2438/activating-rear-fog-2017-gti?page=1&scrollTo=10606

Still no rear fog and the fault is still there.

If I turn on the 36-LED Kleinleistung in Leuchte27 , the fog comes on when I turn on the lights.

Not familiar with the ECS harness. On NAR cars, Leuchte27NSL is the rear side LEDs by default. Both sides.

So it sounds like this wire/channel is powering the outer tails and the rear fog?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Not familiar with the ECS harness. On NAR cars, Leuchte27NSL is the rear side LEDs by default. Both sides.

So it sounds like this wire/channel is powering the outer tails and the rear fog?

Man...I have no idea.:confused:

I put the leu27 and 26 back to stock...and the code is still there.

Now when I use my turn signals...I get a short to ground...but they work(the yellow ones).

If you have a 2017+ car...I'd use caution when using the OBDeleven apps.

Last edited:

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
That looks like the soft code errors for not having those side LEDs (someone correct me if i'm mistaken).

I know with my rep's i get a similar error because they don't have the orange sidemarker leds. Is it throwing a bulb error on dash? or just a soft code in obd11?

A side note for anyone reading this, don't try and code that error out in RFB headlights, especially if it isn't throwing a code on the dash. It turned out it was used in the circuit to trigger the high beams or something as i recall.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
That looks like the soft code errors for not having those side LEDs (someone correct me if i'm mistaken).

I know with my rep's i get a similar error because they don't have the orange sidemarker leds. Is it throwing a bulb error on dash? or just a soft code in obd11?

A side note for anyone reading this, don't try and code that error out in RFB headlights, especially if it isn't throwing a code on the dash. It turned out it was used in the circuit to trigger the high beams or something as i recall.

The side LED's make sense...since they are not there. There is no error light on the dash and no error on the car status screen.

The Euro lights function 100% with the exception of the rear fog. I just can't get that to work. I'm going to double check the harness that plugs into the Euro switch and see if it even has a wire for the rear fog.

As for the control module fault. I'm guessing that it has some thing to do with the ROW taillight app. That fault code was not there before using the app. There were some changes to the BCM for 2017...and it might have coded something that was changed for 2017. Just a guess though since I can't think of anything else I did.

DV52

Drag Racing Champion

spinks: Hi -I'm not sure that I understand your comment, but another way of dealing with the problem is to keep the Leuchte-set alive, but to disable lamp monitoring - just for that (those?) Leuchte-set(s). This can be done by setting the value of Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC and Lampendefektbitposition to zero

Don

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I'll have a look at that, next chance i get. I seem to recall i modified the lasttyp to "not active" and that is when i realized the high beam shutter stopped working. Rep's are weird. Easily fixed, and i put it out of my mind.

Like i said, it doesn't throw an error on the dash, and immediately reminded me of Chogokin's issue.

jai5

Passed Driver's Ed
Long shot, is there anyway to make some modifications to the climate control system?

I find that it blows cold air even though the car isn't warmed up yet. I would like the fan speed to be at 0 until it hits a certain coolant temperature.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Like i said, it doesn't throw an error on the dash, and immediately reminded me of Chogokin's issue.

Mine don't throw a code in the dash either and it doesn't affect anything else on the car. I'm pretty sure that the ROW retrofit app screwed something up in the BCM.

For the people that have a 2017+ car...I'd use extreme caution when using the apps.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
So the Control module incorrectly coded got fixed thanks to mac daddy Don. Turns out that the OBDeleven Retrofit app coded a couple of channels to "blink" that were inactive originally and has nothing to do with the Euro LED tails functionality.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
Has anyone messed with the "wheel dampening" control module at all? I'm wondering if maybe we can adjust dampening in certain modes to match aftermarket springs... My car has dcc. I know the clubsport s has a returned dampening system, so I'd assume we can...