GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

takemorepills

Ready to race!
Actually, that was deliberate. I was wondering how long it would take someone to point it out...

I just wanted to show that painting others with a broad brush doesn't really help anything, which is what XM_Rocks had mentioned.

This "libtard/liberal idiot" can play the game as well, only I'm old enough and experienced enough to understand the human condition, and know it's not actually true...(well, the part about Trump is true! :p )

Would you be so kind as to delete all of your posts in this thread as you haven't contributed anything to it. mmkay, thanks

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Classy. :rolleyes:

No one wants these forums to turn into Facebook.

Labeling people into simple terms/tribes and adding “-tard” to the end of a truncated word is childish stuff and is playing into the Russian playbook.

People are complex creatures that often hold different views across the political spectrum on different topics. Heck even within our dominant two party system you see wide differences within the party between party members.

Everyone I know holds a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

So you think there are a lot of liberals who are firearms enthusiasts or even own one? :confused:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Actually, that was deliberate. I was wondering how long it would take someone to point it out...

I just wanted to show that painting others with a broad brush doesn't really help anything, which is what XM_Rocks had mentioned.

This "libtard/liberal idiot" can play the game as well, only I'm old enough and experienced enough to understand the human condition, and know it's not actually true...(well, the part about Trump is true! :p )

How much does Bloomberg pay you for that signature?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Hold up. Look at what you are supporting via your comment, then look at your signature... Little bit of hypocrisy going on here.

In other news, first time posting in this thread.

My safe contents:
Beretta 92A1
Savage 64F
Remington 870 Express
WASR-10

Deerfield Illinois just passed laws to ban "assault rifles". $1000 a day if you fail to turn in your guns. We'll see how long that lasts before a real legal system shuts it down...

First I heard of this. Shades of Australia.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
The ATF might open the door to classify any semi-automatic firearm as automatic with the language in their proposed bump stock regulations. Even if they don't, it makes it easier for a future Democrat legislature and president.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
What firearms do you own?

Not a single one. I didn't realize "enthusiast" was synonymous with "owner."
Guess I should stay off the exotics enthusiast forums as well since I don't own (nor can I afford) a Chiron, Huracan, or the like...

I am interested in myriad weaponry from a historical perspective, and just decided to check out this thread to see what was going on. My mistake...it's just the typical "us against them" political circle-jerk. Now I know.

It's telling that I could have posted:

"It's good to live in bible-belt NC where we can keep the libtards in check with our southern values and conservative control of the legislature. Our liberal idiot Governor is hamstrung...he's not getting our guns!"

...and been met with acceptance and praise, instead of condemnation.

Seems like this thread is a microcosm of the Country...stereotypes are fine, as long as they're the ones you embrace.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
How much does Bloomberg pay you for that signature?

Don't worry, not nearly as much as Bannon and Gorka pay you for your conspiracy theories...

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
People don't usually post on any enthusiast thread bashing the topic of the thread. You don't go on a Lamborghini thread and say you hate Lamborghinis...

While we're at it can somebody change the thread title to "white racist bigots being entitled" because apparently that's what some people think is actually going on in this thread.

Love how politics inevitably interrupt everything *eye roll". Can we get back to the good stuff?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
"False is the idea of utility that sacrifices a thousand real advantages for one imaginary or trifling inconvenience; that would take fire from men because it burns, or water because one may drown in it; that has no remedy for evils, except destruction."