GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEUSPEED Power Module

bassinjl

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got the car back they said a boost sensor went bad replaced it and good to go. Good news though they ran every kind of test and could not detect the module was there, great product neuspeed!

bassinjl

Passed Driver's Ed
For wife reasons the neuspeed module is for sale on ebay lol.

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
For wife reasons the neuspeed module is for sale on ebay lol.

If the VW mechanics don't know it's there, neither will your wife ;) Got anything else you can sell?:cool:

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
So I am probably beating a dead horse on this one but want to ask it anyway. Also, before anyone decides to chime in with "Just get a tune" I do not need that level of power, nor do I care right now for the flash, un-flash headaches that come with dealer service.
I have a mk7 GTI, DSG.
So my question is: Will the Neuspeed module help remove some of the limpness from D mode? S mode is much better but not needed all the time and I am a bit underwhelmed with D.

misaka

Ready to race!
So I am probably beating a dead horse on this one but want to ask it anyway. Also, before anyone decides to chime in with "Just get a tune" I do not need that level of power, nor do I care right now for the flash, un-flash headaches that come with dealer service.
I have a mk7 GTI, DSG.
So my question is: Will the Neuspeed module help remove some of the limpness from D mode? S mode is much better but not needed all the time and I am a bit underwhelmed with D.

Sorta. I feel that it definitely behaves differently in D, but not like S still. It really makes a difference when you put the pedal down more. In a way it makes acceleration less linear, and more exponential/