GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ClubSandwiches

Passed Driver's Ed
I just threw a Unitronic Stage 1+ on my 2016 GTI S. Wow. Worth it for the DSG transmission tune alone. Unbelievable improvement. Would like to hear from anybody that’s put in a Wavetrac or similar mechanical diff. As I don’t have the VAQ electronic diff in the S it might be my next mod.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I installed a MAP Cat-less DP, CTS Turbo Inlet pipe, CTS Muffler Delete, CTS Charge pipe, IE Intake and a JB4 w/ bluetooth.

Took me quite a while to install everything, first time modding on any car. DP was a pain to get out but easy to install. Charge Pipe was a tad rough, everything else went pretty smoothly.

Tons of youtube and reading content from these forums got me all the info needed. I fired her up around 1am, connecting my JB4 and went for a late night cruise to clear the codes. All codes disappeared within 5 mins.

Cruised around in map 1 for a bit so the system can relearn everything. A little to much Drone for my taste, need to look into minimizing the drone. Still using stock exhaust with the MAP catless downpipe. The turbo noises are awesome though.

My journey begins. Once the dust settles I will be doing some map 1 logs for review, can't wait. Sorry no Pics, I forgot to take pictures of all my stuff before the install.

Swap out the OEM resonator for a Vibrant 17930 and that should help with drone.

KlipZ

Ready to race!

dunncon13

Ran into a curb. I guess all you guys were serious about the hazard. :(

Attachments

• IMG_2485.jpg
    IMG_2485.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 573

TroyI

Ready to race!
I'm going to break down and head to Brinks Motorsports after work and get the DSG tune. It has a 30 day money back guarantee, so why not give it a try and see if it's worth it. Too many people have told me that it's worth it.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Let it play in the snow yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Same. Although I don't have a garage so I really don't have a choice. (Currently renting and garage was turned into a room by owner)

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
That looked like my car last week... we had 31" dropped over the course of 24hrs. Gotta love New England nor'easters.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I just threw a Unitronic Stage 1+ on my 2016 GTI S. Wow. Worth it for the DSG transmission tune alone. Unbelievable improvement. Would like to hear from anybody that’s put in a Wavetrac or similar mechanical diff. As I don’t have the VAQ electronic diff in the S it might be my next mod.

After tires, right?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I'm going to break down and head to Brinks Motorsports after work and get the DSG tune. It has a 30 day money back guarantee, so why not give it a try and see if it's worth it. Too many people have told me that it's worth it.

Why not? Well just that little warranty voiding thing. NBD. [emoji12]