GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 R vs Huracan

DAS_STIG

Banned

pheare

Passed Driver's Ed
That is awesome. Very impressive. Looks like he was starting to put distance on you at the end there, but that would be expected.

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
This is the dragy from that run. Massive headwind that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Nice. What was et and trap? Also why can some people cut 1.6/1.7 and others struggle with same software?

I'm so sick of the Eurodyne TCU tune. Did a dragy a few days later and it was a 1.86. Used to do 1.71's on it. So inconsistent. I've tried going back to stage 2, tried every rpm in 500 rpm increments. Just can't get back to the 1.7's.

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
That is awesome. Very impressive. Looks like he was starting to put distance on you at the end there, but that would be expected.

Yeah, he got a good jump on me due to my shitty launch, then we were even for a short time, then he slowly started pulling away. If you watch the road you can see two lines, they mark the 1/8th and 1/4 mile distances. He was about a full car at the 1/4 mile mark.

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
this is an average 0-60. Haldex is fine. It’s the bog off the line from the trans tune that’s hurting. It will move forward, then bog then I’ll go, sometimes even getting a revolution or two of wheelspin on the street from all four tires.

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Nope, I'm just going to switch to Cobb now that they have MPI support. I'll be ordering the EQT TCU tune to go with it. It's proven to work, and Cobb and EQT both have excellent customer service. Eurodyne has pretty much no support and even though everyone has the same issues "we haven't experienced those problems".

pheare

Passed Driver's Ed
This is the dragy from that run. Massive headwind that day.

Weren’t you trapping close to 130 at castrol (I am in the Alberta mqb Facebook group)? Or am I completely misremembering?

Nope, I'm just going to switch to Cobb now that they have MPI support. I'll be ordering the EQT TCU tune to go with it. It's proven to work, and Cobb and EQT both have excellent customer service. Eurodyne has pretty much no support and even though everyone has the same issues "we haven't experienced those problems".

Have you considered Stratified out of Surrey, B.C.? I am stock right now, but thinking of going to stage 2.

I think the access port is probably the way to go, just trying to figure out who to go with for the tune.

$875 usd for accessport and custom etune if you buy the access port from stratified. So like $275 usd less than EQT. Have heard great things about both. Obviously in your case, the etune would be more for both guys.

Edit: looks like you were talking about eqt for tcu tune only? What would you do for the ecu tune?

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Weren’t you trapping close to 130 at castrol (I am in the Alberta mqb Facebook group)? Or am I completely misremembering?

Have you considered Stratified out of Surrey, B.C.? I am stock right now, but thinking of going to stage 2.

I think the access port is probably the way to go, just trying to figure out who to go with for the tune.

$875 usd for accessport and custom etune if you buy the access port from stratified. So like $275 usd less than EQT. Have heard great things about both. Obviously in your case, the etune would be more for both guys.

Edit: looks like you were talking about eqt for tcu tune only? What would you do for the ecu tune?

I have trapped as high as 128 at Castrol. It was super hot and there was a headwind (30-40km/h) when I raced the Lambo. I use a local shop for dyno tuning.