GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Like this video that Sigi_Dr posted in another thread and I used the adaptations in the comments before the update on OBDelevens so saved 10 credits lol.

Adaptation to do it if a pro user and want to save credits.....

STG 09: (16)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion G 2 to: 'Blinken links Hellphase'
STG 09: (18)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimmwert GH 2 to: '0'
STG 09: (19)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Dimming Direction GH 2 to: 'minimize'
STG 09: (16)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion G 3 to: 'Blinken rechts Hellphase'
STG 09: (18)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimmwert GH 3 to: '0'
STG 09: (19)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Dimming Direction GH 3 to: 'minimize'

>>>>>Thanks to Sigi_Dr<<<<<

ahhh i see i see thanks for this

phant0m

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Any tips on getting the "windows closing with rain" function to work? I remember reading somewhere that you need a specific type of rain sensor, can anyone elaborate?

This is what I've done so far... Checked the option in the MFI. Turned off car and poured water on sensor... Nothing happened.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S7 Edge.

phant0m

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Make sure your wipers are in the auto position as the sensor will not be active otherwise. Also make sure you have enabled it on the infotainment system, i think it is under the "wipers" section from memory.

yep..they're in the auto position and i've enabled it in the infotainment system. I just read somewhere that you have to do some sort of 'factory reset' on the wipers menu, then re-enable those settings for it to work properly. I'll try it after work and see if that helps!

Thanks for the reply!

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie
Just did the DRL wink portion, after installing the Helix lights, I found the wink portion to be more annoying than before.

Now for those who did this before, did you notice that for the following two settings, they were already deactivated?
(8)-Leuchte3SL VRB21-Lichtfunktion C 3Blinken rechts aktiv (beide Phasen)
(8)-Leuchte2SL VLB10-Lichtfunktion C 2Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen)

And for the following two, the preset power is 27 watt, where as the previous two settings is set to 12volt. Is this because these two below are for the LP, and the above are for non-LP? You can set them both to 12volt, which I am assuming is for an R?

(8)-Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lichtfunktion C 4Blinken links aktiv (beide Phasen)
(8)-Leuchte5 TFL RB32-Lichtfunktion C 5Blinken rechts aktiv (beide Phasen)

IDriveaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
What functionalities of this device can you use offline? I have a android tablet that is only wifi only. I can see tinkering with it at home when the device can get to the intenet but does it have live logging or data that will work if the tablet is not connected to the internet?

vigti

Passed Driver's Ed
What functionalities of this device can you use offline? I have a android tablet that is only wifi only. I can see tinkering with it at home when the device can get to the intenet but does it have live logging or data that will work if the tablet is not connected to the internet?

The device needs to have access to the Internet in order to do any adaptations or coding I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32

Device is 100% internet required. You can tether your tablet to a phone...

donp

Ready to race!
Got mine yesterday, took about 10 days to arrive. Got the windows up/down with fob done, DRL's stay on with signals, soundaktor deactivated, and passenger mirror dip so far. I also fixed my headlight level after the car was lowered. Nice little product!

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Not sure if this is suppose to happen but recently the new app update for obdeleven came out with the "static cornering lights".

During day light driving with the daytime LED on, I realized from the reflection of car in front that my fog light is on on the driver side. When I let go the brake, the fog light is off and only come back on the next traffic stop with my foot on the brake.

So I used the app to switch back off the function and problem was gone.

Anyone have the same issue?

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Not sure if this is suppose to happen but recently the new app update for obdeleven came out with the "static cornering lights".

During day light driving with the daytime LED on, I realized from the reflection of car in front that my fog light is on on the driver side. When I let go the brake, the fog light is off and only come back on the next traffic stop with my foot on the brake.

So I used the app to switch back off the function and problem was gone.

Anyone have the same issue?

blueshirts: hi. With static cornering lights, when you have the light switch on Auto and you use the blinker, the fog light on the side of the turn signal that is illuminated will switch-on until the turn is completed. It's usual to have your foot on the brake when waiting to start a right-hand turn - are you sure that this isn't what you observed?
If so, it's part of the static cornering light function!

Dob

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Car(s)
blueshirts: hi. With static cornering lights, when you have the light switch on Auto and you use the blinker, the fog light on the side of the turn signal that is illuminated will switch-on until the turn is completed. It's usual to have your foot on the brake when waiting to start a right-hand turn - are you sure that this isn't what you observed?
If so, it's part of the static cornering light function!

Dob
Actually I have my light switch to off and wasn't on auto during day time driving. I was going straight and didn't turn on my blinker when I saw my driver side fog lights on which was strange. When I released my brake the fog light goes off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk