GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roof spoiler

Vincenz

Ready to race!
Right, it'll just stick onto the stock GTI and R roof spoiler. Easy and OEM+ mod.
Available from May or June this year if I remember correctly. It's even already
advertised on Volkswagen R website.

Sign me up!!! Looks great. Is there a certain supplier who might get this earlier than others you think?

paultnewman

Passed Driver's Ed
Right, it'll just stick onto the stock GTI and R roof spoiler. Easy and OEM+ mod.
Available from May or June this year if I remember correctly. It's even already
advertised on Volkswagen R website.

Really wish there was a better picture of the back of the car with this on it. I can't decide if I like it or not.

EmptyHeaded

Passed Driver's Ed
Really wish there was a better picture of the back of the car with this on it. I can't decide if I like it or not.
Agreed.

Would like to see some DAYTIME pictures of this thing, maybe out in the wild. I can't believe that they took their preview pics on a dark car with a dark background. :rolleyes:

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
Couple more

It looks like in some places it isn't a flush fit, as there seems to be gaps between the Oettinger and the stock spoiler?

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
I think this is the one I see on their web site. New to me.
Comes in black gloss or matte finish.
I sort of like it. A little boy racer but not much.:cool:
I think cost is in the area of $130.
Only picture I see but they have more on web site.

I do have a choice question.
It comes in gloss black or a texture black (shown on both car I think)
The gloss black will match other items on the GTI but I hate to add more gloss black and scratches. The location being on top will be hard to see if it is not gloss compared to the hatch wings.
What do you think? Gloss or testure?:confused:

View attachment 7903

View attachment 7929

View attachment 7930

Dunno Sandy...that looks a bit half-assed to me, like its missing something? Looks like the USP one holds a lot more promise, but I'm not keen on those little stubbie things next to the brake light....could afford to loose that detail, would look much better/higher class maybe?

Last edited:

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Dunno Sandy...that looks a bit half-assed to me, like its missing something? Looks like the USP one holds a lot more promise, but I'm not keen on those little stubbie things next to the brake light....could afford to loose that detail, would look much better/higher class maybe?

Sorry, I got it.
With gloss black roof wrap on the back it fits in better.
I like it. A spoiler but not over done.

The Clubsport copied me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
Sorry, I got it.
With gloss black roof wrap on the back it fits in better.
I like it. A spoiler but not over done.

The Clubsport copied me.

Awww fack man, no offense....but I now realize through your pictures what bothered me about it....little black spoiler with a white roof. Looks like you did your roof black which obviously makes a world of difference and now I like it much better.:)

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
Yep....the top view did it for me, crap now I think I might have to get this done as well with the same setup.:eek:

More $$$$$$$$$$ oh well.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Yep....the top view did it for me, crap now I think I might have to get this done as well with the same setup.:eek:

More $$$$$$$$$$ oh well.

Forum Member JC Emberton did mine.
Long before the MK7 came out I liked the look of the prior generation Maxima. The top model had a Black top with sunroof and in white looked good. I knew I wanted a white car next and when the MK7 showed a large black sunroof I had found the car.

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
Forum Member JC Emberton did mine.
Long before the MK7 came out I liked the look of the prior generation Maxima. The top model had a Black top with sunroof and in white looked good. I knew I wanted a white car next and when the MK7 showed a large black sunroof I had found the car.

I'm having this done, been looking and it maybe they use a black gloss wrap on the roof. there is a place near me, going over there in the morning.