GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2018, 05:15 AM   #1
Micah247
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 Golf TDI
Location: Providence
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 116
FS: MK7 GTI Performance Pack Brake lines

I upgraded my stock brakes on my TDI to the GTI performance pack. I ended up having custom lines made for the rear. Long story short I ended up with some extra parts at the end of it all.


Front Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped

Rear custom made stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped.

Rear Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines used for 5000 miles $25 shipped

__________________
Picture heavy TDI build thread
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39170
Micah247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 01:59 AM   #2
Cuzoe
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK4 GTI 1.8T, MK7 Golf TDI
Location: Los Angeles
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 136
Interested in the front lines. Also very interested in what you did upgrade wise for the rears on the TDI. I know the fronts will bolt on (with carriers) but I can't find any info on upgrading the rears on the twist beam. Is there a bolt on (OEM or otherwise) solution or did you go custom for the rear?

Also how's the pedal feel? Or did you upgrade the master cylinder also?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Cuzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 02:03 AM   #3
Micah247
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 Golf TDI
Location: Providence
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzoe View Post
Interested in the front lines. Also very interested in what you did upgrade wise for the rears on the TDI. I know the fronts will bolt on (with carriers) but I can't find any info on upgrading the rears on the twist beam. Is there a bolt on (OEM or otherwise) solution or did you go custom for the rear?

Also how's the pedal feel? Or did you upgrade the master cylinder also?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I have Brembo GT-2 in the front. GTI PP in th rear. It bolts on, but the lines are 2" short. I had to zip tie temporarily until I had custom lines that are 2" longer made. Pedal is stiff no issues. Details are here

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39170
__________________
Picture heavy TDI build thread
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39170
Micah247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
dr.jfowler
Junior Member
 

Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micah247 View Post
I upgraded my stock brakes on my TDI to the GTI performance pack. I ended up having custom lines made for the rear. Long story short I ended up with some extra parts at the end of it all.


Front Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped

Rear custom made stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped.

Rear Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines used for 5000 miles $25 shipped

I want them all, PayPal is ready to rock. Pmed you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
dr.jfowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:43 AM   #5
Micah247
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 Golf TDI
Location: Providence
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jfowler View Post
I want them all, PayPal is ready to rock. Pmed you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
PM sent.
__________________
Picture heavy TDI build thread
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39170
Micah247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 12:59 AM   #6
Micah247
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 Golf TDI
Location: Providence
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 116
Still have one set of fronts. 2 x rear sets.
__________________
Picture heavy TDI build thread
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39170
Micah247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:32 AM   #7
THEREALVRT
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 GTI
Location: Ottawa
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 758
interested in both sets of neuspeed lines. pm me
__________________
12.48@121 boss500. 94 octane. 27 psi. full weight. stk fueling system. stk catback. CTS catted DP,IC piping, IC and intake. 245/35/18 ps4s tires. 1/2 tank of gas. ED tcu and maestro. and a fat bastard driver
THEREALVRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:31 AM   #8
Cuzoe
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK4 GTI 1.8T, MK7 Golf TDI
Location: Los Angeles
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 136
If a set of custom rear lines is available after THEREALVRT gets his/her choice I'll take it, PayPal ready.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Cuzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 03:42 AM   #9
THEREALVRT
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 GTI
Location: Ottawa
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 758
money sent for neuspeed lines.
email me the tracking info when they ship
thanks
__________________
12.48@121 boss500. 94 octane. 27 psi. full weight. stk fueling system. stk catback. CTS catted DP,IC piping, IC and intake. 245/35/18 ps4s tires. 1/2 tank of gas. ED tcu and maestro. and a fat bastard driver
THEREALVRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:53 AM   #10
THEREALVRT
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 GTI
Location: Ottawa
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 758
hi
__________________
12.48@121 boss500. 94 octane. 27 psi. full weight. stk fueling system. stk catback. CTS catted DP,IC piping, IC and intake. 245/35/18 ps4s tires. 1/2 tank of gas. ED tcu and maestro. and a fat bastard driver
THEREALVRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 03:33 AM   #11
Micah247
Senior Member
 
Drives: MK7 Golf TDI
Location: Providence
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 116
All sold
__________________
Picture heavy TDI build thread
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39170
Micah247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.