GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Volkswagen GTI / Golf MK7 General Topics > Golf R Discussions

Old 05-20-2018, 10:40 PM   #35
Cameron1292

Drives: Mk7 GTI SE DSG Pure White
This sucks. I had a tiny scratch on the bottom from my pocket knife like a week after buying the car. I'm a manager at Walmart and though I'm not the automotive manager, I would never give someone partial back. You'd get the whole refund period. That steering wheel is now marked for good on a new car. Depending how bad the scratch is, we'd pay for any repair on it as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk
Stratified Automotive Tuned---COBB intake filter---forge turbo intake pipe---VWR springs---RS7 plugs---MAPerformance catless downpipe---Custom turbo back with Magnaflow Magnapack---ECS Tuning Carbon fiber rear wing---19x8.5 Alzor 020 with General Super Steel 595 235/35/19
Cameron1292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 11:52 PM   #36
Hardcore VW

Drives: 2015 Red one, 2015 black 4 spinner one
Glad to hear the acknowledged it and tried to resolve the issue. It's absolutely 100% from a pocket knife clipped on the right pocket and happened getting in the car, it happened to me and is the reason I stopped carrying them like that.
Hardcore VW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM   #37
trbochrg

Drives: 2017 Golf R DCC/6SP
Location: Boring Small Town in Massachusetts and awesome small town in NH
I hate taking my cars anywhere. I took my wife's touareg to get new tires put on. Three of the four wheels were scrateched and the fourth was gouged.

I went back to the tire shop and they did the right thing and got them all repaired. What bugs me is that i think they obviously knew they did it and didnt' tell me up front. I was more angry that they weren't up front with me than the fact that the scratched them. I didnt' notice until i left to get gas and saw the passenger rear wheel (the one that was gouged). I called the shop and went back.
trbochrg is offline   Reply With Quote