GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NIB: EQT Vortex Turbo Kit, HPFP, and COBB AP w/ e-tune :)

italynstylion

Ready to race!
Retail is $3350 (+shipping) for the entire kit which consists of the following...
-Turbo Kit (SOLD)
-Hard charge pipes and turbo muffler delete. (SOLD)
-High Pressure Fuel Pump (SOLD)
-Cobb AP and E tuning from Ed at EQT to tune the whole thing. (STILL AVAILABLE)

Here's a link to the Webpage. This kit will turn your golf into an absolute animal.
https://eqtuning.com/collections/vw-audi/products/eqt-vortex-turbocharger

Brand new, in box, never even touched the ground or a table. I'll ship it to you for $3150, that's $200 off retail and no shipping...nearly a $275 total savings. It's still in the box. I opened everything to verify it wasn't damaged and it was all included but absolutely nothing was installed.

I really had every intent to install the kit (and was SUPER pumped) but I ran into a killer deal on an RX7 that sort of fell into my lap and I'm stupid so I'm doing it lol. Paypal or venmo would obviously be preferred. Please PM for inquiries. I can ship this immediately since it's already in the box; just needs a shipping label!

Last edited:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Have you contacted Ed to confirm the warranty and E-tune is transferable?

GhostGTI2

Ready to race!
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't these kits $1500 just before xmas?!?!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It was $1794 shipped for mine with the pipes, and TMD during the sale.

italynstylion

Ready to race!
To answer everyone's questions...
Have you contacted Ed to confirm the warranty and E-tune is transferable?
Yes, talked to Ed and he said just to let him know who buys it and he will honor the transfer of the tune services.

And yes, the turbo only kit was $300 cheaper at the beginning of November than it is right now. So I'm essentially passing that savings onto the new owner who missed out on the introductory sale. I felt this was proper.

Diggs, yes, if someone wants to buy the turbo/Cobb+tune/HPFP and then you want the charge pipes and turbo muffler delete I'd be willing to separate them. But only if the turbo goes first.

PS: Yes, it ended up being an FD....a very nice R2 that just needs some work. Drove 8 hours on Wednesday to pick it up. Sorry not sorry.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
The jaguar e type of our time.

Stunning.

italynstylion

Ready to race!
The turbo kit, charge pipes, and HPFP have SOLD!

Currently still available is the Golf R Cobb AP and the e-tune from Ed at EQT! Price for the Cobb and tune is $850 shipped!

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
To answer everyone's questions...

Yes, talked to Ed and he said just to let him know who buys it and he will honor the transfer of the tune services.

And yes, the turbo only kit was $300 cheaper at the beginning of November than it is right now. So I'm essentially passing that savings onto the new owner who missed out on the introductory sale. I felt this was proper.

Diggs, yes, if someone wants to buy the turbo/Cobb+tune/HPFP and then you want the charge pipes and turbo muffler delete I'd be willing to separate them. But only if the turbo goes first.

PS: Yes, it ended up being an FD....a very nice R2 that just needs some work. Drove 8 hours on Wednesday to pick it up. Sorry not sorry.

completely unrelated. is that your house? Because that is nice as FAAAAAk