GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: GTI PP OEM Rear Sway Bar and End Links

treybyday

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm sure someone's got these just laying around. SuperPro end link failed on my 24mm H&R rear sway bar and I don't feel like messing with it anymore.

ayao

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm sure someone's got these just laying around. SuperPro end link failed on my 24mm H&R rear sway bar and I don't feel like messing with it anymore.

I’ve been kicking around the idea of doing a RSB and endlinks so what you are describing causes me some concern. What are your thoughts about RSB for those considering it?

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
I’m about to install an 034 RSB.

Shipping from Charlotte to Dallas is likely to be pricy if you cannot find something local.

treybyday

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve been kicking around the idea of doing a RSB and endlinks so what you are describing causes me some concern. What are your thoughts about RSB for those considering it?

I love how the car drives with it. But the fact that the end link failed after 20k miles is disappointing, and I can't order just one end link. Ended up ordering stock end links and plan to keep the H&R bar.

Stack

I have an OEM PP Sway bar for sale, I do not have the factory links, PM if interested.