GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Houston VW owners

wlfpck

Ready to race!
Man looks like this threads been dead for awhile.. I’m in Houston east side.. I have a 2015 GTI... haven’t really done any engine mods just remove snow guard and install block plate on passenger side air intake also cut out the block up front on it. Did some obdeleven mods. Install frameless auto dimming rearview. Not much else.. looking to add the auto folding side mirrors. Anyone order some from AliExpress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is that most people just use facebook now. If you haven't done so already... the big group is HTX Volkswagen.

But that's going to be all models and generations. Not just MK7 golfs/gti/R's.

For your mirror question.... I believe several forum members have some. A couple ordered from Aliexpress if I'm not mistaken.

mindonmatter

Ready to race!
Does anyone know of a mod-friendly dealer in the Houston area for warranty work?

Last edited:

davcohen

Ready to race!
Bryan over at Demontrond VW - Hooked up me and always highly recommend them over there

Had no issues with my mods and took care of me where archer wouldnt, despite them doing alot of work on my car previously

I know this post is 2 months after you asked but maybe others will view this post and it will be helpful in the future

mindonmatter

Ready to race!
Bryan over at Demontrond VW - Hooked up me and always highly recommend them over there

Had no issues with my mods and took care of me where archer wouldnt, despite them doing alot of work on my car previously

I know this post is 2 months after you asked but maybe others will view this post and it will be helpful in the future

Thanks! Which demontrond location? Conroe or north Houston?