GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Introducing the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Alltrack/GSW 4MOTION. Available now.

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance

Ready to 4MOTION. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Alltrack/Golf SportWagen 4MOTION, available now through the AWE dealer network:
  • Proudly engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE
  • Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
  • Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or more unleashed Track Edition
  • Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®
  • Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3" and 2.25" U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • 14 lbs (Touring Edition) and 24.5 lbs (Track Edition) weight savings over stock
  • Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
  • 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Perfect fitment, guaranteed
  • Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
The Options:

Touring Edition Exhaust:

AWE Touring Edition Exhaust Video

Sophistication for the Alltrack and SportWagen. Featuring a straight-through design, armed with proprietary drone-canceling 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition sets the standard as the do-it-all exhaust for the do-it-all wagon. Civil when crusing, but ready to sing when you’re ready to get spirited.

Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology®

Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.

As exhaust gases exit the Alltrack / SportWagen's 1.8T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.

Track Edition Exhaust:

If raw and rowdy is your speed, then this is your dose of the steel. The Track Edition retains all of the precision engineering of its Touring Edition counterpart, minus the 180 Technology®, leaving the resonated mid section as the only filter.

This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.

Conversion kits:

We made it easy to convert from a Track Edition to a Touring Edition, or vice versa, if you decide at a later date to turn it up, or turn it down.

Tip Options:

All tip options include the AWE logo and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.

• 102mm tips in chrome silver
  • 102mm tips in diamond black

What’s in the box?

Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, four 102mm tips in chosen finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.

You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers. 1.888.565.2257, 215.658.1670 or performance@AWE-Tuning.com.

Last edited:

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Maybe it's just the day, time, and setting of the video, but does this exhaust sound WAY better than the track and touring exhaust from the base golf and GTI to anyone else? Not saying that those are bad in any way, they are great, but this sounds better than it has any right to.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Man, I wasn't going to mod my daily.

Why would you get a 4 motion wagon if you weren't planning to mod it? There is an IS38 out there destined for every 4 motion wagon.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Maybe it's just the day, time, and setting of the video, but does this exhaust sound WAY better than the track and touring exhaust from the base golf and GTI to anyone else? Not saying that those are bad in any way, they are great, but this sounds better than it has any right to.

This exhaust sounds very very good. I’m really interested to hear it on an is20/38 car!

Josh/AWE

Unlocking Performance
AWE Touring Edition Exhaust installed by the crew at AzEuros. Get equipped right this way.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Would this work for a 2018 with the golf R variant rear diffuser?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Very nice. So if I wanted to run the 2.5” catback from the Golf R Estate I’d have to buy the Golf R variant rear diffuser plus the MK7.5 rear bumper since my car is a 2017?
I am not sure about the bumper but the rear diffuser I have makes way for the quad exhaust, would just get the rear diffuser from a 2017 golf r variant and you should be good???

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah I was looking into that after my last reply. The MK7 has the lights centered above the quad tips right? Whereas the MK7 has them a little offset and not directly centered in front of the tips?
Pic of my mk7.5
27B14ECE-1DBC-4C31-A689-66A446B4BC2B.jpeg