GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Custom OBDeleven holder insert for glovebox

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Bought one. How hard is that little insert to get out?

Id like to know this too. Ive been holding off on placing my order cuz of this

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Super easy. If you have a very thin edge trim tool, just pry from the left side, it will pop out without too much force. If you don't have a trim tool, use a plastic knife.

I'll post a video tonight. If you don't have a set of trim tools, I highly recommend them for ANY interior work... you can find assorted sets for less than $15 on Amazon.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Would it be possible for you to make a nice little storage space in this area?

I could, but it would be limited to the current height and width of the OBDeleven storage opening (widest being the outer edges of the finger arches-- that could be made into one larger rectangle). There is literally no space left above or below, only depth is in abundance. What could you possibly fit in there? The other hitch is that it slopes downward toward the opening, so without a lip on the front edge of the opening, the contents will want to slide out.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
PM'ed

Attachments

• takemymoney.jpg
    takemymoney.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 514

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
UPDATE:

I am sold out, and honestly my head is spinning. Wow, I had no idea there would be this much interest. I have received at least nine more inquiries on top of the first nine who have paid me and will be receiving one.

For those who have PM'd me and have not received a reply, I have sold out but WILL be replying to you tonight. It is clear I need to do another batch run, which I will initiate tonight. It will be at least a full week before I will have another batch ready. If you want to be included in the next batch, you can pay me up front to secure your place in line. Who knows-- at this rate I may have to bump it up to 20. Again, if you have PM'd me and not received a reply, I WILL reply later tonight.

Also, for those of you who have paid me, I've most likely sent you label tracking (I may have forgotten to reply, if that's the case, PM me again), but please give me a few days to get all the orders out. I still have to finish off the last few...

Lastly, if you have not yet PM'd me and are interested in one of these, do PM me to have your name added to the list for the next batch.

Now I need to get off the computer for awhile and let my head recover.

Last edited:

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
UPDATE:

I am sold out, and honestly my head is spinning. Wow, I had no idea there would be this much interest. I have received at least nine more inquiries on top of the first nine who have paid me and will be receiving one.

For those who have PM'd me and have not received a reply, I have sold out but WILL be replying to you tonight. It is clear I need to do another batch run, which I will initiate tonight. It will be at least a full week before I will have another batch ready. If you want to be included in the next batch, you can pay me up front to secure your place in line. Who knows-- at this rate I may have to bump it up to 20. Again, if you have PM'd me and not received a reply, I WILL reply later tonight.

Also, for those of you who have paid me, I've most likely sent you label tracking (I may have forgotten to reply, if that's the case, PM me again), but please give me a few days to get all the orders out. I still have to finish off the last few...

Lastly, if you have not yet PM'd me and are interested in one of these, do PM me to have your name added to the list for the next batch.

Now I need to get off the computer for awhile and let my head recover.

That sad man. I was one of the first one to request it. Sent Addy and everything.