GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orange County PureTrack Event 6/9

PureTrack

Hi Guys,

My name is Sean and I run a performance driving event in Orange County called PureTrack. It is essentially an autocross with racetrack curbing, we provide helmets, drivers do not have to work, they can be in and out in 90 minutes, and it includes professional photos of each driver's car.

Please check out our website and I am happy to answer any questions! www.puretrack.net

Thank you,

Sean
President
PureTrack
sean@puretrack.net
www.puretrack.net

Attachments

• flyer.jpg
    flyer.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 342

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
I'm actually thinking of going to this event. Any chance you might be able to do a forum discount :) I'll be taking my GTI the first time to see how well it is done, and if it is good, I'll be bringing the 240Z next time.

PureTrack

I'm actually thinking of going to this event. Any chance you might be able to do a forum discount :) I'll be taking my GTI the first time to see how well it is done, and if it is good, I'll be bringing the 240Z next time.

That's great to hear! I would be more than happy to offer you guys the club discount rate. I just need at least 10 people from this forum to agree to register and I will create a discount code to share with the forum.

Thanks and I can't wait to see your GTI and 240Z!

-Sean