GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

jmal2005

Ready to race!
Nice! I wanted a fast convertible (but was leaning toward a camaro ss...blasphemy I know). Then tweaked my back during the car shopping days, and figured 4 doors and a sunroof wouldn't be such a bad thing. Lol

I've got a catted/resonated downpipe coming from MAPerformance at some point, once they finish fabrication on the group buy. :D

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL I definitely told myself that the time to get an inconveniently small 2 door convertible was now or never. Are you going to caffeine and octane this Sunday at Perimeter Mall? :D Maybe I'll see you there. I'm hoping to meet the Four Rings Atlanta peeps

jmal2005

Ready to race!
Anyone going to Red Brick Brewing Company for Gears & Beers on Sunday?

If all goes according to plan I'll be heading there as well this Sunday! Sadly my downpipe hasn't been installed yet as I don't have the tools. I need to wait till I can get a family friend with some free time/

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
If all goes according to plan I'll be heading there as well this Sunday! Sadly my downpipe hasn't been installed yet as I don't have the tools. I need to wait till I can get a family friend with some free time/

Nice. I'm getting my windows tinted on Saturday, so I won't be able to roll them down Sunday, but I should be there haha.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
I might try to make it out on Sunday. My dad got into a wreck last night though, so we'll see.

Does anyone go to these events (c&o, g&b, etc.) if you're not driving a modified/show car? My car is stock, aesthetically. Unless you count the 18 months' worth of rock chips, the 5 little holes in the front bumper, and the one damn door ding. If so, then I guess I am indeed modified from stock. [emoji14]

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I might try to make it out on Sunday. My dad got into a wreck last night though, so we'll see.

Does anyone go to these events (c&o, g&b, etc.) if you're not driving a modified/show car? My car is stock, aesthetically. Unless you count the 18 months' worth of rock chips, the 5 little holes in the front bumper, and the one damn door ding. If so, then I guess I am indeed modified from stock. [emoji14]

My car is pretty much sitting stock right now. I'll be getting the windows tinted on Saturday and I have my ECS flush kit from my MKV installed, but otherwise it's stock.

Being stock definitely puts you in the minority of the cars there, but no one gives you a hard time about it haha. I mean I parked in the lot reserved for euros last time and no one cared that I wasn't scraping the ground haha.

There's a photo of the last one in my "build" thread here:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31565

jmal2005

Ready to race!
My car looks stock minus the wheels and the awful paint condition thanks to the dealership having an outdoor lot and the cleaning it with what I can only assume was a sponge covered in rocks. I was going to go this weekend with a dirty exterior because of all the rain haha, screw it I'm not going there to show off my car but look at other peoples :p I was too busy moving into the new place though so I didn't make it out there after all.

hooville

Go Kart Newbie

I have these same mods on my car! We should have a corner of the lot at B&G for the "Modded by Atlanta's Perpetual Roadwork" crew!!

Mattvg7

Brookhaven, GA here, moved about a month ago from London to Atlanta and am looking for some nice roads in the area.

Managed to convince my wife to get a GTI as a daily, we picked up a black Sport about 2 weeks ago. Nearing the 1000 miles mark now, wife is starting to regret her decision :D

bluedoggiant

Ready to race!
Brookhaven, GA here, moved about a month ago from London to Atlanta and am looking for some nice roads in the area.

Managed to convince my wife to get a GTI as a daily, we picked up a black Sport about 2 weeks ago. Nearing the 1000 miles mark now, wife is starting to regret her decision :D

Hahah whys she regretting? And I can show ya some nice roads