GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ottawa-Toronto-Montréal

madelinot

Ready to race!
I ran a bunch of 12.2-12.3s last year with just a Stage 1 tune, nothing else. I should be at high 11s this year with all the goodies and Stage 2.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I ran a bunch of 12.2-12.3s last year with just a Stage 1 tune, nothing else. I should be at high 11s this year with all the goodies and Stage 2.

Have you been running at Napierville Paul? Or Luskville? If both, did you notice any differences in times?

madelinot

Ready to race!
Have you been running at Napierville Paul? Or Luskville? If both, did you notice any differences in times?

That was at Napierville last year. I hate Luskville. When I had my G, there was always a difference of 0.2-0.3 seconds at Luskville because they don't prep the track most of the time. I would get better grip on regular roads versus Luskville (spinning for 100+ feet). With AWD, things may be different now.

613B6

Ready to race!
That was at Napierville last year. I hate Luskville. When I had my G, there was always a difference of 0.2-0.3 seconds at Luskville because they don't prep the track most of the time. I would get better grip on regular roads versus Luskville (spinning for 100+ feet). With AWD, things may be different now.

no it still sucks lol

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Ok let's set a weekend I guess and get'r done. Napierville is gonna be packed as hell though.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Next Saturday the 24th, time trials day so should be good to get a lot of runs in. Anyone else up for Luskville? Good place to log legally for those of you on the JB1/JB4.
If weather cooperates I will for sure be going.