GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Should I ignore ‘15s while GTI shopping?

Estebandoe

Passed Driver's Ed
he bought it at 50k
I went to the dealership & it was my alignment! It's some vs because when I got my transmission replaced I asked the guy about the tires becase i had to replace those at the time & he said it's just the way the cars built! So they sold me the car with a horrible alignment & it cost me $800 in tires...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

stan23

Passed Driver's Ed
I went to the dealership & it was my alignment! It's some vs because when I got my transmission replaced I asked the guy about the tires becase i had to replace those at the time & he said it's just the way the cars built! So they sold me the car with a horrible alignment & it cost me $800 in tires...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hate to say it, but those are terrible 'after' alignment numbers as well. All he did was adjust the toe, and didn't match the camber in the front wheels (which is the most important!!)

Also, your front caster is off, which you can see he didn't even bother to adjust. I'm sure if you ask he will say something about having different caster numbers to adjust for the crown of the road, but to me he was just lazy.