GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS for Driving Dynamics.

Scala

Ready to race!
Not interested in VCDS for all the non Driving Dynamics features such as license plate lights, window remotes etc.

I am however very interested in any features that can adjust Driving Dynamics adding to the vehicle's responsiveness, handling, performance and safety.

Are there any such capabilities present within VCDS and if so where and how can they be accessed and adjusted? No help from Ross on this.

Thanks.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
There are no capabilities within VCDS. The modules on the car have these. There are many threads and posts on here and Vortex. You'll need to look through the dozens of possible tweaks to see what they do, how to do them, and hopefully what most people think of them.
Many sound good but do little or nothing.

So you don't consider lighting a component of driving dynamics? I do.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Off the top of my head:
- disable starting vibration reduction
- throttle response tweak
- increase traction for PP cars
- ASR/ESC full off with button

Have a google on these as a start.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Other than the dynamic splitting headache one gets from the plethora of the DRLs in all kinds of sizes and shapes and colors? Laser headlights yes, ricey mods no.

I drove an Audi with the setting and that started me thinking.

You might want to consider coding your rear tail lights as stop lights. Might stop a Q-tip from running into the back of your car. The rest of the tweaks I did might be useful if you have 2015 or 2016 with DAP. One works on 2017's.