GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Coming home leaving home automatically with auto switch

Mario2

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf
HI I have make a lot of coding and adaptations to make the coming home lights turn on automatically and I can't enable that, some one can help me? Also I have installed one euroswitch with sensor and I can't enable it.

Enviado desde mi Z5 Premium E6853 mediante Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
you can code manual coming home lighting where you flick the high beam stalk towards you. But without the factory lighting sensor, auto coming home and any leaving home options are beyond reach.

kimjoc

You can buy the light sensor via alliexpress. I just done it and it works on a edition! Also the leaving home! Try it!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

boss_y

I had to retrofit sensor behind the rear mirror, retrofit euro auto switch and then make changes with obdeleven. It works now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charles.v

I had to retrofit sensor behind the rear mirror, retrofit euro auto switch and then make changes with obdeleven. It works now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there,

would you be able to share how you were able to complete this? Also where did you buy the light sensor?

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Hi there,

would you be able to share how you were able to complete this? Also where did you buy the light sensor?
You must have a Humidity Sensor to Retrofit it.

It costs about 15$ on aliexpress

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

charles.v

You must have a Humidity Sensor to Retrofit it.

It costs about 15$ on aliexpress

I have a 207 golf comfortline where it has a "auto" switch/button for the cabin temperature I am not too sure if that specifies that it is equipped with the humidity sensor.

Would that also mean I need to buy the auto switch for my headlights as well as a light sensor? any help is greatly appreciated.

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
I have a 207 golf comfortline where it has a "auto" switch/button for the cabin temperature I am not too sure if that specifies that it is equipped with the humidity sensor.

Would that also mean I need to buy the auto switch for my headlights as well as a light sensor? any help is greatly appreciated.
Im pretty sure if you have climatronic then you have a humidity sensor. Check behind the rear view mirror if you have it ( I Attached a pic)

To have the auto lights you will need a switch with the auto position, a Rain light humidity sensor and if you dont have then an aditional wire to the BCM.