GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Predatorbird's GTI Sport DSG Pure White

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
New update... I have been waiting for Black Friday for awhile now. I knew a bunch of parts would go on sale. I bought an APR downpipe, Unitronic TIP, Brisk spark plugs, and a few little odds and ends. I installed everything and took it in for an APR stage 2 flash. The car really moves now! The exhaust is very aggressive! I'll probably pick up the APR front resonator at some point. I can't wait to get back to the track and I also plan to get it on the dyno as well.

tytus1994

Ready to race!
New update... I have been waiting for Black Friday for awhile now. I knew a bunch of parts would go on sale. I bought an APR downpipe, Unitronic TIP, Brisk spark plugs, and a few little odds and ends. I installed everything and took it in for an APR stage 2 flash. The car really moves now! The exhaust is very aggressive! I'll probably pick up the APR front resonator at some point. I can't wait to get back to the track and I also plan to get it on the dyno as well.

Car looks awesome man. Had fun helping putting that sexy apr DP on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
I ordered the Littco L450 and had it installed a few weeks ago. I got the ECU tuned by Ed @ EQT and I upgraded to the APR is38 TCU tune. I just recently finished up the tuning process and I'm very happy with how the car is running. I am planning on getting it on the dyno in next couple weeks, hoping to make around 400whp. I might upgrade fuel pump(s) in the future so I can run an ethanol blend.

Installed RS3 ignition coils to fix top end misfires

Second time launching the car. The best 0-60 I got when I was APR stage 2 was 5.20

28 psi at 3200 all the way to 6500

Navi

Autocross Champion
hey out of curiosity, did the rs3 coils fix the misfires at top end? I've been running them for awhile and I swear they are better than the stock ones, but I never had any tangible evidence besides what people and common sense have told me. Wondering if you have seen the difference in logs. Also, all this was done on stock fueling? Stock hpfp? When you say 26 psi all the way to 6500 rpm, what does it taper to after? Looks pretty good. I get full boost on my is38 at pretty much 3000 rpm, so this is not much behind.

Thanks.

Predatorbird

Ready to race!
hey out of curiosity, did the rs3 coils fix the misfires at top end? I've been running them for awhile and I swear they are better than the stock ones, but I never had any tangible evidence besides what people and common sense have told me. Wondering if you have seen the difference in logs. Also, all this was done on stock fueling? Stock hpfp? When you say 26 psi all the way to 6500 rpm, what does it taper to after? Looks pretty good. I get full boost on my is38 at pretty much 3000 rpm, so this is not much behind.

Thanks.
I just installed the RS3 coils today. I only did one pull and it felt pretty good. I'll find out more as I drive it, so I don't have any logs yet. I'm tuned on pump 93 with stock fuel pumps. On one of my 4th gear pulls, I ran it to about 6700 and I noticed the boost started to taper down at 6500. When I dyno, I'll see if he can do a log up to 7k so I'll have more data then.