GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Blind Spot Mirrors (Left and Right; Mirrors Only)

nype

Drag Racing Champion
If you've got a set of OEM blind spot monitoring mirrors, please let me know. Only need the glass.

I have a set that I took off the car last summer, when I swapped on power folding mirrors and euro (aspherical / convex glass). Pm me if you’re interested.

itzsleepy

Go Kart Newbie
I got a set of OEM ones that I was using on my mk7 golf. No longer needed as I traded that car. I'll ship them for $100.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MaDMvD

Ready to race!
Thank you. Can you guys confirm if the housing assembly itself has the sensors needed for blind spot monitoring? What I did was replace my OEM NA R side mirrors with folding ones and swap the existing cap/glass to the folding set. I planned on using my "old" blind spot housings on my wife's non-blind spot car and buying her the blind spot glass. However, I am wondering if the blind spot sensors are built into the housing. Any ideas?

Tac

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'18 R & '17 GTI
Thank you. Can you guys confirm if the housing assembly itself has the sensors needed for blind spot monitoring? What I did was replace my OEM NA R side mirrors with folding ones and swap the existing cap/glass to the folding set. I planned on using my "old" blind spot housings on my wife's non-blind spot car and buying her the blind spot glass. However, I am wondering if the blind spot sensors are built into the housing. Any ideas?

Blind spot monitoring uses the rear bumper corner parking sensors. Same ones that are used for cross traffic detection.

itzsleepy

Go Kart Newbie
If your looking for ones with the blind spot detection. Mine don't have it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk