GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another Subi down

FF_animal

Ready to race!
How come subies never wanna play when I'm in the gti but when I'm piloting the gf's gli they all wanna jump off stoplights [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
How come subies never wanna play when I'm in the gti but when I'm piloting the gf's gli they all wanna jump off stoplights [emoji848]

They don't wanna lose

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie

Debadge it? Interchange badges?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3

Ain't this the f-ing truth. The only time anyone trys to line up with me is for about 2 seconds before they pull off on an exit ramp.

I feel like my car doesn't look like it is fast, maybe its the window sticker that says "<12 parsecs" that spooks them

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!
Ain't this the f-ing truth. The only time anyone trys to line up with me is for about 2 seconds before they pull off on an exit ramp.

I feel like my car doesn't look like it is fast, maybe its the window sticker that says "<12 parsecs" that spooks them

I’m debaged and not a single sticker, my car is on springs spacers and stock wheels. I get plenty of action when I go out looking.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I've had my car a little over a year now and I only had 1 STI try to race with me on the highway. It was a newer model with an exhaust and the guy kept edging me on so I signaled him to go and gave him the jump. Well, as soon as I downshifted from 6th to 4th, I gapped him by at least a bus length. He immediately got off at the nearest exit after that.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I've had my car a little over a year now and I only had 1 STI try to race with me on the highway. It was a newer model with an exhaust and the guy kept edging me on so I signaled him to go and gave him the jump. Well, as soon as I downshifted from 6th to 4th, I gapped him by at least a bus length. He immediately got off at the nearest exit after that.

Ya i think the cars around here know better

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Lol... Ain't that the truth! They won't even go from a dig at a light.

I have the opposite problem, however it isn't much better. Where I live I always have riced out asian cars with gutted exhausts pulling behind me and swerving between cars like they are hot shit. Its not worth the gas to prove my GTI is faster than a civic.

r-gazmic

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the opposite problem, however it isn't much better. Where I live I always have riced out asian cars with gutted exhausts pulling behind me and swerving between cars like they are hot shit. Its not worth the gas to prove my GTI is faster than a civic.

Sometimes its fun to put a bus length on them when they do that, and then watch as they refuse to acknowledge you at all when you're next to each other later.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Hondas will always give me a run. I see older riced out civics/integras with the stock single cams in them as a snack for the gti. Always fun to light the tires up from a roll in 2nd on them lol

Todachi1

They don't wanna lose

I have an evvvillll idea.

Remove the GTI badges and replace them with your gf's GLI badges and wheels if possible. Go cruising and all the Subie's will see GLI and think they will be in for a feeding frenzy, but 'you're' theone doing the feeding. :D

Cheers,
Gryphon <><