GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

pingman222

Only had my '15 GTI for 10 days now and have added new wheels, wrapped the mirror caps and got a new windshield.

Will be wrapping the roof soon and would really love to add the BMS slip on tips. Maybe lower it sometime in the future too .

I'm getting the dent pulled in the passenger door tomorrow and the next thing up will be tint

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Square1

Go Kart Champion
You can turn the soundaktor off in the head unit. Got to custom drive mode and adjust.

Edit... oh wait you may be talking about the tail pipes.
I orderd the GTI AWE track exhaust. The stock "faux" exhaust is just odd looking.

I don't think the TSI has a soundaktor. It's really quiet.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

SkyeC

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
18 GTI SE
Installed a set of STX coilovers and got a ECU flash from 034 Motorsport. Wheels are 17x8 +40 Traklites with 235/45 Conti ECS. K&N filter and slightly modified intake tract. Love the car like this... Not much more I plan on doing besides maybe CF mirror caps and a nice catback to get a bit of noise; it's so quiet, even with the intake growl.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
^^ Looks great, SkyeC. I love how those 17s hug the calpers! How do you like the ride with the STX vs stock?

GH03ST.

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcumac

Installed a set of STX coilovers and got a ECU flash from 034 Motorsport. Wheels are 17x8 +40 Traklites with 235/45 Conti ECS. K&N filter and slightly modified intake tract. Love the car like this... Not much more I plan on doing besides maybe CF mirror caps and a nice catback to get a bit of noise; it's so quiet, even with the intake growl.

Do you have a DP yet? You may be surprised how much it changes the sound, even with stock catback, and you're tuned, so it's probably a worthwhile investment.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
I think my next GTi may well be a white one [emoji41]
Tempted with Onyx...but Pure White does look tidy!

Sent from my HTC One

When my pure white is dirty I just call it Onyx White.
Front fender clean.
Many off white colors just look dirty white. But the flake look in Onyx is interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro