GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2017 GTI Sport DSG / APR Stage 2 + TCU / PP / aerofabb / Neuspeed / *LOTS OF PICS

aerofabb

FS: *PRICE DROP* 2017 GTI Sport DSG / APR Stage 2 + TCU / PP / aerofabb / Neuspeed /

SOLD THANK YOU

Up for your consideration is a meticulously maintained 2017 GTI Sport in Reflex Silver with 21,920 Miles purchased December of 2016. This is a Factory Performance Package and Lighting Package equipped vehicle which includes Larger Front Brakes a Limited Slip Differential, and. The car has NEVER seen winter and is always kept in a climate controlled garage, driven only on nice days.

The car will not move much if any as it is Winter and this is NOT a daily commuter. It will remain untouched as it usually does in a climate controlled garage so miles will remain the same.

NOTE: Parts like wheels/exhaust can be removed and replaced with Factory to lower price.

Price as Is: $25,950

Interior 10/10

Equipped with Apple CarPlay and never slathered with interior dressings, it is driven with a towel over the seat drivers seat. The interior looks and smells as it did off the showroom. Rear seats have never been sat in while the passenger seat has seen only a few hours

Exterior 9/10

Only rating a 9 due to a few very very small rock nicks on front bumper/hood that would need to be pointed out to see.

-One owner
-100,000 Mile Extended Bumper to Bumper warranty by CNA upon Purchase.
-Oil changed every 3,000 with Synthetic Motul 5w40 and Mann filter
-Keyless Entry
-Reverse Camera
-Heated Seats
-Bi-Xenon HID headlights with adaptive illumination
-APR Stage 2 High Output 93 Octane ECU Tune
-APR TCU Tune
-APR Downpipe with 200 cell GESI Cat
-Integrated Engineering Open Intake System
-BC Racing Coilovers
-Paint Protection Film over headlights immediately after purchase
-35% ceramic tint all around (Legal NC Limit)
-OEM Volkswagen Monster Mats
-VW Cargo System
-aerofabb STREET EDITION V1 Front Splitter
-aerofabb Matte Black Rear Diffuser
-aerofabb Spoiler Extension

Wheels/Tires
-Work Emotion 11R (Discontinued/Have maybe 25 miles on them since Put on car)
-Falken Azenis RT615K+ Tires

Modifications within the last 1,000 miles:
-Stoptech Drilled rotors (Front and Rear)
-Wearever Premium Ceramic Pads
All Factory VW Hardware/Fasteners were replaced upon Brake Job
-Neuspeed 80mm Exhaust system
-Brisk ERS12 Plugs
-BFI Stage 1 Dog Bone Insert
NOTE:

Car will come with the following:
-Never Used Factory GTI Black and Red carpet mats
-Factory Exhaust
-Factory suspension
-Factory Wheels with Tires (VW Negaros)

I am completely transparent and have nothing to hide. If you would like to bring the vehicle to a mechanic/dealer for a look over that is not an issue. Happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures/video upon request. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

aerofabb

NEED GONE
still here... Hasnt moved much at all. Sits in a climate controlled garage.

Recent additions

-Work Emotions
-BFI Stage 1 Dog None Insert
-aerofabb Street Edition V1 Front Splitter
-aerofabb Spoiler Extension
-aerofabb Side Skirt Extensions

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Curious what suspension it's on now if you're swapping it back to stock.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks, I did look again and managed to miss it both times.

jewnbug

I'm looking for a GTI to buy to go along with my weekend ZL1 and new to the forums here . This car is sweet!! Id throw an offer if it had leather interior .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

jewnbug

I’ve done a lot of mods on cars including my fully built zl1 and swapping interior to leather is definitely not cheap or easy lol. Your car is literally everything I want minus the no leather lol. I want one as a good daily to last a long time that I don’t have to do anything to. And on this I’d have to do work I don’t wanna do but I’ll look into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aerofabb

I’ve done a lot of mods on cars including my fully built zl1 and swapping interior to leather is definitely not cheap or easy lol. Your car is literally everything I want minus the no leather lol. I want one as a good daily to last a long time that I don’t have to do anything to. And on this I’d have to do work I don’t wanna do but I’ll look into it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it’s everything you want including it’s condition, but the only thing holding you back is leather than idk what to say other than my price is negotiable. I’ve been looking around at other MK7’s for sale since I’ve posted this and have yet to see one in comparable condition, mileage, price range etc. Lmk