GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2017 Golf R - Oryx White - 6MT - Loaded

wkc1

Passed Driver's Ed
**BUMP - NEW PRICE - $34,999**

Please email me at "chase@lamborghiniclt.com" for the fastest reply, and I will reply to PMs as quickly as possible.

It's been a while since I have been on here, but it's time for me to move on from my Golf R, and would love for it to go to a good home here on the board. Full disclosure, I work in the car business, so the vehicle is also listed on our site and throughout the internet. My preference would be to facilitate the sale through our dealership. I prefer this because it's simply much cleaner than a private sale, "safer" for all parties involved, plus we can arrange financing, trading, etc. if the buyer is interested.

I am going to do my best to be as detailed as possible on this post and answer all the questions up front so any interested parties will have all the info they need, so please excuse the long post...

Asking Price: $34,999
Miles: ~7950
Car is Located in Greensboro, NC

Vehicle History:

I purchased the car brand new and am representing it in Like-New Condition. Please note that this car is my daily driver, so the miles represented will go up slightly. It currently has 7,950 miles.It has never been involved in any accidents, incidents, nor insurance or damage claims. There are no scratches, dents, dings, wheel rash, or major chips of any kind. It is a Non-Smoker. It has it's tires rotated a 5k miles, and was just serviced by our dealership, and is professionally detailed every other week. It has a Clean CarFax Report, which I have also attached in the pictures.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL PICTURE SET

It is 100% stock (with the exception of 35% Window Tint), and has never been modified, tuned, lowered, tracked, or abused, ever.

Vehicle Options/Accessories/Items Included with Sale:

- 2 Master "Keyless" Keys
- Original Owner's Manuals
- Original Window Sticker (picture attached)
- 2 Sets of Floormats (standard black and piped "R" badged mats)
- CarGo Waterproof Rear Cargo Mat
- CarGo Rear Floor Cargo Dividers
-
Optional: I do have a Thule Foot Pack and Crossbar setup. This can be included at no charge if the purchaser wants. The Bike Trays and Fairing with the fabled "Yo Mama" sticker will be going on the fiances car, therefore are not available. I have a brand new Thule fairing without stickers that can be included.

Vehicle Options:

- $40,515 New MSRP (picture of window sticker attached)

Last edited:

wkc1

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump. CarFax and Sticker added to listing.

wkc1

Passed Driver's Ed
Weekend Bump. Link to full set of pictures added in original post.