GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+

CdnX

Ready to race!
On sale at Cdn Tire. Picked up 4 for $730 installed. On sale for $134 each as it sounds like Cdn Tire won't carry the tire or perhaps just this size in the future.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
On sale at Cdn Tire. Picked up 4 for $730 installed. On sale for $134 each as it sounds like Cdn Tire won't carry the tire or perhaps just this size in the future.

225/40/18?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Not seeing it online. App shows $220 each. Hmmm

Very interested as I was about to purchase a set of these. That’s about $250 cheaper (installed) than what I was considering.

Appreciate the heads up!

CdnX

Ready to race!
I'm in NB but I'm pretty sure its a national sale.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I wonder if it’s an in-store clearance thing. Did you order online?

Could you send that URL plz?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I think their database is whacked. When I look via Safari on my phone, they don’t show many tire options in that size. The app isn’t much help either.

Will try on the laptop.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Ya laptop says $228 each. $1044 after eco fee and tax(es here). Before install.

What do they charge for install?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Website is so sketchy. I think maybe you lucked out man. Like they’re clearing out the MPS A/S 3 and mistakenly had the MPS A/S 3+ on sale.

I set my location to Fredericton and can’t even find the deal you got.

CdnX

Ready to race!
I did order online when I saw them but the store was only able to find 2 of the 5 that were indicated as available online, to press the matter I ordered online and waited to see what would happen. Some back and forth but in the interim I found 2 more tires at another store in NS and was going to pick them up when I was there but then the 4 I ordered showed up. Their online store is a mess, go into the store and see if you can find them. In another instance I found them online, not on sale, but when I went into the store they were hanging on the wall - on sale. Oh Cdn Tire I try to love you but FML you make it hard at times.

Apparently there are 36 more tires of our size in the Montreal Depo (?) You may have to do some digging. GL

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks man. I will stop by there and see what they have to say.

Any chance you could share a photo of your receipt/invoice (minus personal info ofc)?