GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix dongle rental in Canada

jls_frog

Passed Driver's Ed
The helix dongle that i rent out will be traveling to Canada at the end of March 2018. If anyone else is canada is wanting to rent it while it's there please let me know. The cost will still be the same $120 to rent and $100 is returned after the next person receives it. Shipping to you will be covered and you cover shipping to the next person. I have another rental thread with comments from others who have rented from me and their positive experience.

Thanks

nype

Drag Racing Champion
What the heck is a helix dongle and why would I want to rent it?

-
Insert plug here
-

SM075180

Ready to race!
Why would someone take responsibility to ship anything to the “next person” honestly sounds like such a cringe worthy scam?

How can $20 each rental be a viable business plan?

What do I know though I’m in California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jls_frog

Passed Driver's Ed
SM075180 if you look in the entertainment section there are a couple threads where tons of people have successfully rented the dongle and mailed it on to the next person. I'm just trying to help people out who have a helix sub and want to program it for the best results for third model vehicle.

SM075180

Ready to race!
To be honest a helix dongle just sounds like a painful medical condition [emoji23]

Maybe just include a little introduction to your post instead of jumping all the way to the guts and leaving those who are uninitiated to the thing (whatever it is) in the dark?

nype

Drag Racing Champion

jls_frog

Passed Driver's Ed
Hahaha, its a programming tool for the spare tire helix sub. It allows you to program it for a specific model of car for the best possible sound.

SM075180

Ready to race!
Hahaha, its a programming tool for the spare tire helix sub. It allows you to program it for a specific model of car for the best possible sound.

Lol now you’ve got me curious/scared- went to school for audio engineering. Is this a device you created? I’m curious how you did analysis and what’s being tweaked in code. Maybe I should look up those threads I suppose...

jls_frog

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump, if any one in canada needs to program their helix sub please let me know. the dongle should be ready to ship to the next person next weekend or so.