GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Logged the car and it feels great. Outside temperature was 16 degrees Celsius. This intercooler performs extremely well and is a huge upgrade over stock.
WOT 5-10 degrees celcius above
Idle/slow cruise 10-15 degrees
Highway cruise 5 degrees above

Happy!

It’s a great upgrade over the stock unit, down here in S Florida were at 32 Degrees Celsius and my IAT is kept at 35 C after back to back runs. And it does pull harder up top now too :D

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
I was out running hard first time in 86 degree plus heat. After repeated 3-4th gears pulls I felt zero reduction or fall off in power. E40 helps too. :).

mk7gti2.0

Ready to race!
I was out running hard first time in 86 degree plus heat. After repeated 3-4th gears pulls I felt zero reduction or fall off in power. E40 helps too. :).

You was my inspiration to buy this intercooler and honestly I'm surprised at how good the quality is on mine for 275 bux. For the performance it has it's well worth it compared to the 900 dollar ones.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Everything you said X2, can't wait to install it![emoji41][emoji106]
You was my inspiration to buy this intercooler and honestly I'm surprised at how good the quality is on mine for 275 bux. For the performance it has it's well worth it compared to the 900 dollar ones.

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Ordered last week, got it today. IC got here before the clips [emoji30] so won't be installing until next week.
Got mine off Ebay from hisinauto2015 and it's the same as the CSK model. Box was well package, no damage. Followed the advice and got bolts/mending plate.
Will grind the driver side peg from 30mm to 25mm.

If anyone wants to buy my Greddy IC... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7gti2.0

Ready to race!
Just installed mine today, install was a pain in the ass since I did it by myself. But we'll worth it only got to drive a little bit tonight but I was getting withing 2-5 degrees above ambient on the highway and about 7 to 11 degrees during WOT. I'm boosting about 1 psi less than I was and it feels responsive and strong. Definitely recommend this intercooler for the price although installing it sucks unless you have someone to help you.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Installed last night and it was a b!tch. Took 7 hrs. During the breakdown the yellow clips were faded and hard. After about 20 mins trying to unclip it I decided to cut it off.
During install there was a sizeable gap between the IC and the radiator. The top clip was nowhere near close. I did not have the tools to grind/cut and I was short on time so I just zip tied it. I figure the radiator mounting bracket will hold it together. I did not cut the driver side peg and the yellow clip did would not clip in. The passenger side did. Was a little difficult lining everything up but it all went back in (minus one screw). Also did not take out the driver side crash sensor and tore it :( Need to buy a new one and solder it together.
Have not driven it for an extended time but it pulls harder every time. Someone just posted a eBay FMIC. I probably would try that route since it's about the same price.

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
about to pull the trigger... any 10% coupons floating around?
Not seeing any. 15% for memorial day but only on select home, outdoor, and tech items.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Nope.

"This code can't be applied to your order."

Are codes seller dependent? Also have a pair of the radiator clips from the link in the first post, not sure if that item causes any issues with the coupon code.
I see this. Only 15 bucks but better than nothing.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk