GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC Flashloader Mobile

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I couldn’t find it on your site the other day. But what are prices like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I like the responsiveness to the community. You handled us asking for bigger turbo tunes far better than APR did!

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!
I like the responsiveness to the community. You handled us asking for bigger turbo tunes far better than APR did!

We understand customers have a demand for more. Just as much as we do.
Same reason we are exploring all the options currently with our in house GTI, Golf and A3 which all fall under the MQB platform.

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!
Orders being filled and more waiting for a new owner!

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!
Check out our ABS script file for the Flashloader Mobile device. This file allows the user to change the amount of unnecessary brake application during hard acceleration on their vehicle. You can change between deactivate, normal, strong and maximum to fit each individuals driving needs. This script file is available for all MQB platform vehicles.
You can view the video below.

https://youtu.be/i1ecH0axTRk

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
What's the latest on 4 motion 1.8T's with DSG tuning? Is this available yet? I may be picking up an Alltrack soon.

Alfonso@GIAC

Ready to race!
Anything for is20 FWD yet?

Unfortunately nothing yet.
We have since had to revert our in house MK7 GTI back to stock for other testing purposes which we were going to use the OEM is20 from our GTI on our Golf 1.8T. Once we receive our test GTI back, we can then further proceed with testing on our Golf.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Bringing the thread back, if you need a 1.8 Golf sportwagen with 4 motion, stock turbo, and manual I am happy to help out[emoji41][emoji106] looking at your stage 1 but no growth potential is my only concern...

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition