GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's my paint code?

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Went to paint shop to get paint for my car pure white LC9A, had no problem before. Only to find out there are 2 shades for that code now? 1 is very very slightly darker than the other, so now don't know which one is mine, they couldn't tell even with the wing mirror and colour chart in hand. Will have a double check in the book to see if there's any more digits for the code.
Seems to be 2 shades for every code now?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I found that site earlier but it didn't help me any. Here's a photo of the swatch for LC9A
The lower shade is very slightly darker than the top. To me it's the top, LC9A no +Y for whatever that means on the darker one, the book says LC9A so that's what i'm going with, why would they have this very slight difference?

IWMTom

Autocross Newbie
I found that site earlier but it didn't help me any. Here's a photo of the swatch for LC9A
The lower shade is very slightly darker than the top. To me it's the top, LC9A no +Y for whatever that means on the darker one, the book says LC9A so that's what i'm going with, why would they have this very slight difference?

I've never seen anything like this before - did the guys in the shop not know?

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Na they didn't seem to know, as if i was being the idiot not knowing which shade was mine? When the car has just LC9A and nothing else