GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW FOCUS GROUP THIS SUNDAY! (5/6/2018)

mikeemorales

Passed Driver's Ed
Please delete if not allowed! (sorry)

Hey guys, aside from working full-time as a graphic designer, I also partake in focus groups in Southern California (Long Beach/Orange County/Los Angeles) and recently signed up for one where you get to view the new 2020+ VW GTI's. Concepts and production models. Basically you'd go in and give your opinion on your current mk7 and then take a look at said production models.

The dude told me there are 8-9 spots left if anyone wants to sign up.

THIS SUNDAY (5/6/2018). IN SANTA ANA. 8am. PAYS $175 for a couple hours.

**I don't work for this place. just passing along the message. I've done car studies for this place before so it's nothing sketchy. just go in, give your opinions, get paid (god this sounds like such a scam lmao)**

if anyone who lives in Socal is interested, feel free to PM me or shoot me a text so i can pass along your number to the dude. 562 882 9275

thanks dudes.

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
What's the point. They do not listen to customers. If they did a base GTI would have 300 hp, flex fuel system, and Recaro seats. LOL.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I'd do it if I were there. I know people who have done similar things for video games, well worth it. Make sure to emphasize the need for their new inline 5.

mikeemorales

Passed Driver's Ed
What's the point. They do not listen to customers. If they did a base GTI would have 300 hp, flex fuel system, and Recaro seats. LOL.

point is to go see the new mk8-mk9 models! Had to qualify with a follow-up phone conversation and one of the questions were "how do you feel about your cars current hp? would you prefer an increase in the future's stock models?"

so maybe they'll listen. probably not.