GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Golf/GTI Roof Rack

S97

Passed Driver's Ed
Selling my MK7 GTI roof rack. Only used a handful of times and in great condition.

Comes with both keys, all other accompaniying parts and the instruction manual.

Can pickup in Dallas or Austin, TX. Otherwise I can ship at buyer’s expense.

SOLD.

Attachments

• 1F59B98A-F012-454D-AF3C-0493630EA3B2.jpeg
    1F59B98A-F012-454D-AF3C-0493630EA3B2.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 5,229
  • 02EF5496-A6DE-4293-A5CE-D46680D626C7.jpeg
    02EF5496-A6DE-4293-A5CE-D46680D626C7.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 686
  • FF071E74-0BE8-48BA-85A6-C9259215237B.jpeg
    FF071E74-0BE8-48BA-85A6-C9259215237B.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,263
  • 4BEF5C35-49B9-43A4-B179-DFDE9942A1F6.jpeg
    4BEF5C35-49B9-43A4-B179-DFDE9942A1F6.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 674
  • 5CF4444D-AD31-4EF4-9328-67F6170C72FE.jpeg
    5CF4444D-AD31-4EF4-9328-67F6170C72FE.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 687
Last edited:

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
*Buyers be cautious*

Racks were advertised as a complete set with all parts. I found during the install that there are missing pieces. Seller did respond but in the end I did not receive what was advertised.

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
*Buyers be cautious*

Racks were advertised as a complete set with all parts. I found during the install that there are missing pieces. Seller did respond but in the end I did not receive what was advertised.

If you paid with paypal do a chargeback. They almost always side with buyers.

S97

Passed Driver's Ed
I was under the impression I had a complete set. The rack is completely functional, I shipped them out to him without the two rubber fill pieces to put in when it’s not in use as I didn’t know about them, and can’t seem to find them laying around.

Messaged the buyer to rectify the situation today as I did not intend to purposefully mislead him. Hopefully as is resolved ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
I simply posted that as a caution, not as a scam warning. I'm not interested in compensation or free stuff since I've received the item and it appears to still be functional, as well as in good condition. Clearly put, the sellers previous post above this is accurate. The fact is the ad listed states it's a complete set. There were items missing. The seller did reply once to say they would try locating the missing pieces but i got no further response.

It could have easily just been a mistake.

With not receiving the full set, I am just letting others know my experience. I would buy from this person again as it could have been an oversight but hopefully buyers will ask for more photos to verify anything not pictured and sellers will check to make sure the ad is accurate. Overall positive experience, just bummed it's missing a couple items and causes some crazy wind noise. I'm in search of something to replace them DIY-style as they can't be had separate.

drewsro

Passed Driver's Ed
I simply posted that as a caution, not as a scam warning. I'm not interested in compensation or free stuff since I've received the item and it appears to still be functional, as well as in good condition. Clearly put, the sellers previous post above this is accurate. The fact is the ad listed states it's a complete set. There were items missing. The seller did reply once to say they would try locating the missing pieces but i got no further response.

It could have easily just been a mistake.

With not receiving the full set, I am just letting others know my experience. I would buy from this person again as it could have been an oversight but hopefully buyers will ask for more photos to verify anything not pictured and sellers will check to make sure the ad is accurate. Overall positive experience, just bummed it's missing a couple items and causes some crazy wind noise. I'm in search of something to replace them DIY-style as they can't be had separate.

If anything, it sounds you are warning most sellers not to sell to you. If the seller stepped up to rectify the situation, why would you "warn" others? Sure, you meant to do it as a general observation, but this is very passive aggressive.

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
If anything, it sounds you are warning most sellers not to sell to you. If the seller stepped up to rectify the situation, why would you "warn" others? Sure, you meant to do it as a general observation, but this is very passive aggressive.

Agreed. His original post warning people makes it seem as if the guy sent him half a roof rack and the ghosted him, when it turns out the seller forgot a couple tiny pieces and has already contacted him to fix it.