GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Golf 1.8t 1/4 mile time

Mk7munkie

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm sure I'll get a lot of grief but has anyone seen 1/4 mile this mess for the 1.8t with stock is12 world record? I've been searching for what seems like weeks and can't find anything other than 14.7, I'm just trying to find it. Most people don't take their golf to the track so I think that's why I'm having a hard time. Well either way, thanks for any and all info ?? I am currently running 14.3 but lots more work to be done until I'm happy. It was a better time than I expected to be honest but still not good enough.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
There's a 1/4 mile thread floating around here and vortex but I'm not sure if any 1.8T are included. I'm sure they'll add your times if you provide time slips.

I finally got to the track with my gti last weekend, planning to go back Friday hunting for a spot on the list

Mk7munkie

Passed Driver's Ed
There's a 1/4 mile thread floating around here and vortex but I'm not sure if any 1.8T are included. I'm sure they'll add your times if you provide time slips.

I finally got to the track with my gti last weekend, planning to go back Friday hunting for a spot on the list

Thanks, I'll look for it. Trying to make world record stock Turbo than move up to the is20 and shoot for that.