GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fender audio door speakers

Thegoat

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, i upgraded my factory speakers so i dont need the door speakers anymore. I have the 6.5" mids and the tweeters for rear doors and A pillers.

$50 + shipping for all 8 speakers

Attachments

• 95791.jpeg
    95791.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 438
  • 95789.jpeg
    95789.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 401
  • 95790.jpeg
    95790.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:

Thegoat

Passed Driver's Ed
I used CT Sounds 6.5" and tweeters. They are slightly larger then stock so i had to make speaker rings and glue in the tweeters. Wasnt too hard.

katanamst279

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, i upgraded my factory speakers so i dont need the door speakers anymore. I have the 6.5" mids and the tweeters for rear doors and A pillers.

$50 + shipping for all 8 speakers

Hey are these speakers plug and play?
I would like to buy these. Not sure what all needs to be done because I have the base S model.

Thegoat

Passed Driver's Ed
The front and rear tweeters and rear mids should be plug and play. The front mids are dual voice coil so if your plugs dont fit, then i have all the connectors and you could cut and splice the plugs for these into your speaker wires so your running both coils.

Thegoat

Passed Driver's Ed
Ill put up a picture of the tweeters if i remember to later on

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Wonder if these would sound any good with the stock GTI S system coupled together with the Helix subwoofer and DSP????

Thegoat

Passed Driver's Ed
The speakers would work great. They were made to work together. Do you have the helix sub already? Im not sure if that needs an amp. If your hooking up a DSP id imagine you would need an amp as the dsp converts the out put from the radio to a low voltage signal via rca. Or just get a cross over.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
The speakers would work great. They were made to work together. Do you have the helix sub already? Im not sure if that needs an amp. If your hooking up a DSP id imagine you would need an amp as the dsp converts the out put from the radio to a low voltage signal via rca. Or just get a cross over.
I have a 2019 GTI Rabbit which has the GTI S radio unit with no amp or sub. I have a yet to be installed VW accessories Helix sub with built in DSP that's plug-n-play.

Just wondering if I should buy your entire set of speakers and be the guineapig that hopefully has the Fender speakers sound better than stock (without a proper Fender amp).

Sending you a PM. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Still have these?