GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changing the GTI Badge on my MK7.5

MajorJakov

Hello all, first post here. I've been trying to dig up some info on changing the front badge of the MK7.5 GTI. I've been wanting to change it from the all chrome that it is now, to the badge that has the red insert on the letters.

My question is, since the red badge was never made for the MK7.5, but it was for the MK7, is the way the badge is fitted the same across both versions so I am able to just pop mine off, and pop the other on?

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
The front emblem fits between the mk7 and mk7.5

Here are the instructions straight from the FSM:

No Driver Assistance Package? Here's that:

videoguy009

Ready to race!
Hello all, first post here. I've been trying to dig up some info on changing the front badge of the MK7.5 GTI. I've been wanting to change it from the all chrome that it is now, to the badge that has the red insert on the letters.

My question is, since the red badge was never made for the MK7.5, but it was for the MK7, is the way the badge is fitted the same across both versions so I am able to just pop mine off, and pop the other on?
The red badge is also on the mk7.5 like on my 2019 Rabbit as it indicates it has the performance package.You have to remove the grill in order to get at the clips on the back of the badge.Don't forget to unplug the adaptive cruise control.

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Badgeskins