GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Her TSI her way

Square1

Go Kart Champion
The MK7.6 GTSIR.
Still waiting for the brakes and wheels to come back from powder coating but it's getting there. My wife's happy with the outcome.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Looking clean! If you ask me the 7.5R bumper is the best looking out of all the different options this generation, which bums me out to no end knowing that I'd need to change over my headlights and fenders if I wanted to run one :p

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Looking clean! If you ask me the 7.5R bumper is the best looking out of all the different options this generation, which bums me out to no end knowing that I'd need to change over my headlights and fenders if I wanted to run one :p
Thanks. I prefer the GTI bumper but my wife preferred the R bumper so R bumper it was. The TSI and R both share that moustache or catfish look that I can't unsee. [emoji16]

Square1

Go Kart Champion
The brakes from my GTI are back from powder coating and the wheels will be back in a few days. I'm not sure if this color was a wise choice but it will look cool for a week or two.

travis.tkc

The brakes from my GTI are back from powder coating and the wheels will be back in a few days. I'm not sure if this color was a wise choice but it will look cool for a week or two.

So sick dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milogolfsw

The MK7.6 GTSIR.
Still waiting for the brakes and wheels to come back from powder coating but it's getting there. My wife's happy with the outcome.

i would love to do this swap to my 18 GSW. Do the bumpers swap straight across? Any modding or trimming needed? any fitment issues?

Square1

Go Kart Champion
i would love to do this swap to my 18 GSW. Do the bumpers swap straight across? Any modding or trimming needed? any fitment issues?
It was straight forward. You do need the bumper side of the parts but the car side stays the same.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Those brakes are gonna look sooooo clean... Well not actually clean after you drive, but white on white - soooooo cleeeeaaaannn!!

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Those brakes are gonna look sooooo clean... Well not actually clean after you drive, but white on white - soooooo cleeeeaaaannn!!
We got them installed but we're still waiting to get the wheels back. They look real nice in motion but I can't get a pic.
I'll get some better pics soon.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Wheels are back from powder. Tires will be mounted tomorrow. Pics dont do them any justice.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
A neat little touch. I'll get some real pics before I post anymore.