GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Cornflower Blue GTI / Golf Thread

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
Really? Just google the word cornflower. It's literally a blue flower.

There's my edumacation for the day. Didn't know it was actually a flower.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
There's my edumacation for the day. Didn't know it was actually a flower.

You Cornflower Blue guys should get those cutesy Beetle flower vases for your cars now... :p All kidding aside, I love this color. If I get a good opportunity to trade in my white 2017 for a Cornflower Blue in the next few years, I will be all over it. Meanwhile, please excuse my good natured teasing as it is actually just misplaced jealousy. :D

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
You Cornflower Blue guys should get those cutesy Beetle flower vases for your cars now... [emoji14] All kidding aside, I love this color. If I get a good opportunity to trade in my white 2017 for a Cornflower Blue in the next few years, I will be all over it. Meanwhile, please excuse my good natured teasing as it is actually just misplaced jealousy. :D

My wife would laugh like crazy. Then want to drive it more.

timmytva

Passed Driver's Ed
Checking in from Northern Virginia. This was taken right after installing the LegitSpeed license plate mount, hence this angle. Car is named Papa Smurf, because Smurfette seemed a little creepy for a 54 year old dude's car LOL. It's at the detailer getting Ceramic Pro applied.

Tim

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
Checking in from Northern Virginia. This was taken right after installing the LegitSpeed license plate mount, hence this angle. Car is named Papa Smurf, because Smurfette seemed a little creepy for a 54 year old dude's car LOL. It's at the detailer getting Ceramic Pro applied.

Tim
Nice! Still a bit bummed about my dealer installed plate but I'll get over it. Lol

Yeah, kind of one reason I'm debating my names. I like Lola Bunny. But Brer works too and might avoid the 'creepy' factor. But then I could get someone screeching at me about being rascist for referencing an old movie and a Disney ride. [emoji14]

carl1

I just picked up this pretty girl on Tuesday April 30th! This is Robin.

Edit: Trying to figure out sizing...(done)

RabidRabbit1

Hey guys, just found this thread. I picked mine up the first weekend in February. Drove 3hrs for this one since it was the only manual in the state. The first pic is at the dealership, second was a quick snap to share with a buddy and the 3hr was after a nice long detailing job.

Life has been in the way but I have quite a few things I'll be doing to her!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ottothecow

Anyone have pics (real or photoshopped) with non-black rims?

I'm not 100% sold on the black on my car and I am considering a second set of rims so I can swap in the winter.

Not sure if the black pretorias will end up on summer or winter duty--I might like to drop to 17" for winter, but I might also like to go up a half inch in width (and lighter weight) for summer and I'm not really looking to buy 2 sets of wheels.