GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ALPINE VAG FAIR

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
I run the event. Can answer any questions.

Its a much different idea than past events. We are mainly trying to get everyone into North GA for a weekend of social activities. We have lots of meets, BBQ, cruises etc. We do have a small “show car” display Saturday with vendors, but mainly we just want everyone to come and enjoy the area and connect.

We have a FB group as well with lots of discussions.

Thanks!

Paul

i have one question..
Can you change the mk7 GTg to friday afternoon, i wanted to hit the dragon friday morning to try to run it before the weekend crowds get there
LOL i kidding of course
well, sort of!! ;)

vwlotech

Go Kart Newbie
I just booked one as well, looks to be a fun weekend,..although due to work I'll be getting in later in the day on Friday and will miss the MK7 meet and greet

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
I just booked one as well, looks to be a fun weekend,..although due to work I'll be getting in later in the day on Friday and will miss the MK7 meet and greet

it looks they had originaly posted 10am but its actually 12:15 pm.
I guess i'll be waking up early to hit the dragon friday morning to make it back to helen for noon ish
i can't wait

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
can anyone tell me what brand of gas stations carry 93 octane in or around the helen/tail of the dragon area
thanks

EDIT, circle K has 93, whats their gas like?

Last edited:

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
so who went?
I had an amazing time on the tail of the dragon thursday morning and the drive from there to helen was also awesome.
Some nice cars at the mk7 meet and also the mk1 meet, luckily friday was quite beautiful despite the weather forecast