GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Smoother ride options?

flogR

Ready to race!
Are you sure that your DCC is working? Do you have a clear distinction between modes?

My car, 2018, was delivered without the correct DCC software and was in 'default mode' until the software was updated from VWoA. The ride was horrendous.

Just a thought on that. There is DCC which my Owner's manual VERY and unbelievably confusingly describes on p.148 and p.149 as "adaptive chassis control (DCC) " (sic) . I am NOT making this up to screw with anyone. What the "D" of DCC stands for I have no idea.

Then your car may have ACC described as "Adaptive Cruise Control"

Now, once again not screwing with you, you can have Comfort, Normal, Eco and Race within ACC (I think). Go into Individual mode and ACC and check.

20ls01

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI 2016
i live in sf and think my GTI SE rides rough even with 18" wheels in San Francisco. THe dampening on these shocks(and yours) is too aggressive.
I remedied the problem by switching over to KW street comfort coilovers. This is quite an expensive(~1600 for the DCC version) route to get a comfier ride but these ride AMAZING!! They absorb bumps like a lexus!!!! Id be happy to give you a ride in my car if you want to feel them.