GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Jhawkgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, confession time. Not mine, my neighbors. 65 y\o retired guy who is Mustang crazy. He does let me drive it. The sound of this thing is truly amazing

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! The tails are tinted with VViViD tint film and the badgeskins tail light eyebrows

Ever gotten any grief from the authorities for the tinted taillights?

BoomGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Ever gotten any grief from the authorities for the tinted taillights?

Not at all. For some reason they look darker in photos than they do in person. Most people wouldn’t think they’re tinted much. I’d get more crap from the authorities for not running a front plate..

Dubvrs

Tazz_

This is my Golf 7 Variant, 1.6 TDI, trendline in Tungsten silver.
almost 5 years old. It's a company car so i'll have to return it soon.
But i've already ordered a new one, but this time a Comfortline in indium grey, with a 1.5 TSI DSG :)

glenncurtis

Good to know. The Achtuning folk did discount some of the labor, they said, since it is combining a few work items at the same time.

They talked me out of the all APR options for lowering, sway bars, and exhaust. They said that APR is primarily an engine tuner, so they make sense for exhaust and engine work, but said I would be better with the coil overs and bars from other manufacturers. Anyone else done the same? Happy?

Update, I got my car back last Friday after installing the springs, sway bars, short throw shift kit, and APR cat back exhaust. I am really glad with how it drives now. Louder (check), planted (check), more fun to drive (check) ?

Being lowered a bit, it does make the wheels appear more tucked into the wheel wells. So I’m now going to look into some wheel spacers to bring the edge of the tire more flush with the fender edge. 20-25 mm appears to be the necessary amount. Anyone using similar, any concerns?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion

Attachments

• IMG_3527_3_800x600.jpg
    IMG_3527_3_800x600.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 953