GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS3 Brake Deflectors

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Great post OP and in my opinion a great find for those of us who track out cars. Nice solution. Ordering mine today.

DAS_STIG

Banned
Great post OP and in my opinion a great find for those of us who track out cars. Nice solution. Ordering mine today.

Hopefully from e-acca.

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you for the photos. Just had my SuperPro LCAs installed. Need to transfer my brake ducts.

Do I have to trim the downward tab thingys on the duct to get them to fit?

jmason

Go Kart Newbie
Takes about to 2.5 weeks to get here.. has anyone installed these and removed the dust shield as well?

I have done both. Never had any issues.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I am glad I saw this thread. Got mine ordered. Hoping they will cool down the calipers on my new MKV setup. Just have to figure out how to install the ducts on tubular control arms and I am good. Also install perforated foglight covers to allow max air to pass.

Note - yes 18z calipers fit behind Neuspeed 18x8 wheels without spacers. Also fit my Neuspeed RSe11 18x8 wheels as well.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
its like one of those photos if you stare at long enough you see it. the shadow at the bottom of the makes it clear it is not the back.

beers

Well the back looks quite a bit different. But the lighting does make it look odd.

Back

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Got my set yesterday, now all I need is my car.