GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Anyone gone to Flow VW in Winston for warranty work? Are they going to give me a rash of shit for mods?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I have a buddy who works at Burlington. What’s wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Are you flashed?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Ok if you want to bring it into Josh at Burlington he will take care of you. No warranty will be denied. Just ask for him when you make an appointment.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone in the RDU area running progressive springs with a small drop, like the H&R OE Sport or Eibach US Prokit?

I am batting around the idea of switching off my Eibach Euro Prokit Linear springs next year when I get 034 camber strut mounts put in up front.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
v

Last edited:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Any tips on passing NC emissions inspection? Stage 2 Unitronic.

In case anyone is interested, it looks like the rules on this are going to change Dec 1st? There are some counties that will no longer require emissions inspections.
https://www.ncdot.gov/dmv/title-registration/emissions-safety/Pages/emissions-inspections.aspx

No emissions testing for the first three years, and when I got my inspection done the guy said by the time I need to have emissions tested they will have probably done away with it for the whole state at that point.

paNX2K&SE-R

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4Mo
Does anyone know someone at the Flow body shop in Winston-Salem?

We were on our way to Pittsburgh on I77 last night near Fancy Gap VA and a tractor trailer wheel/tire bounced off the bumper of the truck next to us directly into the center of our lane. Between the guard rail on our left and the truck on our right I had nowhere to go to avoid the hit. :( Luckily it didn't bounce when it hit off the truck and come through our windshield and kill us!